• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Choice Quest 3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Looks like Meadow is on Hiatus.
    There is Chapter 1 written on top.
    Will there be more chapters?

Hi! Yes, there will be new chapters! From now on, VisionofMilotic will be the host of this game.

Due to difficulties in my life, I will no longer be coming back to PokéCommunity (which I'm going to mention in the PokéLand event thread), and I want to apologize for keeping everyone hanging for so long. I'm especially sorry to Lycanthropy and HyperMorian for not living up to the amazing Choice Quest spirit that they worked so hard to build. However, I'm confident that Milotic/Sam will do a much better job than I could ever hope to myself, so you're in for a fun ride!

VisionofMilotic will post the next chapter when she feels ready to take over, and from there, the game will hopefully take off and establish a steadier rhythm!

Thanks so much to everyone playing this game! Take care. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    A. Magikarp feels like a popular/overused with Pokemon now. But I still love em & Gyarados👌

Spoiler:

Back