• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Did/Are you enjoying LGM EX?

• Yes! (Please share why?)

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No. (Please share why?)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
Years
  • It's been a while, but I'm happy to announce that Let's Go Mimikyu is back in action under a new name! Now based on Essentials v19.1, LGM now takes advantage of all the upgrades that came with this new version!

XPH5YsG.png

Current Version: v2.5.3 DOWNLOADhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1ti1PzHmYfZr9bR2U9_TiL1IIDXp4gU8X/view?usp=sharing

Patches are smaller releases meant to save time in the updating process. From now on, whenever there's a patch provided, simply overwrite your old Data Folder with the new Data contained within the patch archive.

What's new for the EX Edition:
    Updated Regional Dex!
    Support for the latest gimmicks (Mega + Z-Moves + Dynamax)!
    Updated trainer rosters and a friendlier level curve!
    Updated encounters!
    The Power Bracelet allows the use of all modern Pokemon gimmicks, such as Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Dynamax. It's your all-in-one tool for power play!
    Buffed HM Moves!

NOTE: All HM items now work, EXCEPT Waterfall.

Returning Features:
    Following Pokemon (now expanded to include G8 Pokemon)!
    Shiny Mimikyu starter with special move Belly Drum!
    Open feedback policy; help shape the game!

Planned Features:
    Bug Fixes.
    Content expansions to encourage returning to the game.

Currently, I'm debating on doing expansions to LGM EX, so if anyone wants to drop ideas or support the project directly, feel free to message me! And as usual, report any concerns or bugs to the team. Thank you all for your continued interest in this project!

(A changelog will be included in the game's root folder.)

CREDITS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • I haven't added a speedup toggle since I didn't personally need it, but if it's a widely-used and in-demand feature, I can look into it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Made it through as Anne but the hedge clippers dont actually work. As if the game doesnt detect it. Just says "this bush could be cut down"

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Made it through as Anne but the hedge clippers dont actually work. As if the game doesnt detect it. Just says "this bush could be cut down"

Yeah, you'll have to use the temporary solution of HMs from Viridian Mart for now. It's sort of a temporary alternative to HM Items since I couldn't get those working.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Yeah, you'll have to use the temporary solution of HMs from Viridian Mart for now. It's sort of a temporary alternative to HM Items since I couldn't get those working.

Gotchya. Fun game so far though!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Version 2.1.1 is now available! It includes a few bug fixes, particularly with the day care on Route 5 not functioning correctly. E4 Rematches and Gym Leader battles will now make use of Dynamax and Megas. The Power Bracelet is now obtainable from the Power Guru near the Celadon Dept. Store, and the Power Play Vendor now carries the generic type-based Z-Move Crystals (now includes Light). Be sure to check the changelog for full details!

Years
    • Seen today
    Yo

Been playing your game and it's been cool =)

Wanted to let you know of some bugs / errors:

url]

This trainer leads to this message:

url]

Same with the others that I'll post here. They are all in Mt. Moon.

url]

url]

url]

url]

But, yeah, it's been a good game. Take care! =)

EDIT: for some reason, the images aren't appearing. Click on the links to see it. Sorry about that =/

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Yo

Been playing your game and it's been cool =)

Wanted to let you know of some bugs / errors:

url]

This trainer leads to this message:

url]

Same with the others that I'll post here. They are all in Mt. Moon.

url]

url]

url]

url]

But, yeah, it's been a good game. Take care! =)

EDIT: for some reason, the images aren't appearing. Click on the links to see it. Sorry about that =/

No worries! Thanks for letting me know, I just realized the bug on one of the trainers (which has already been dealt with), but the rest will need to be fixed. They just need definitions, from what I can tell, which for some reason weren't in the trainers PBS file (I could have sworn they were before...). I'll have that fixed in a small patch, likely within the next few days when I get the chance. Thanks for playing my game!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • What's this? Back-to-back bugfix updates? You bet! The latest version finally makes the Legendary Beasts available on Route 25 after obtaining your Hitmon of choice. The beast you fight depends on which Hitmon you chose, so choose wisely! More deets in the changelog, as usual!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • And just a couple days later, we now have the protagonist update, which brings back Jacob and Alice for new players! It also brings many much-needed features and fixes to the game. As always, check the changelog for more details!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    i have 2 questions.
    1.is it complete (if not then how far does the game goes)
    2. How hard is it (interm from XY to Reborn/Rejuvenation)
    i read through the description and the screenshots, its seems like u have something pretty good here

Back