• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Celebi and Zarude event

Years
  • Hey guys! Quick question, I just opted in to e-mails on Pokmone Trainer Club and was wondering if any of you know how long it will take for me to get an e-mail with the mystery gift code for Celebi and Zarude? Thanks.

Years
  • Well it says you have until 25 september 2021 to sign up for the newsletter. So that's probably the earliest.
    It also mentions 8 October 2021 which is when the movie is available on netflix. Could also be the date.
    Can't really find anything beyond that.

Years
  • Well it says you have until 25 september 2021 to sign up for the newsletter. So that's probably the earliest.
    It also mentions 8 October 2021 which is when the movie is available on netflix. Could also be the date.
    Can't really find anything beyond that.

Oh ok I thought they e-mails were already rolling out, thank you!

Back