• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation Question about Professor Burnet

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Is Professor Burnet also a staff employee at the Aether Foundation alongside with Lusamine, Wicke and Faba during Pokémon Sun and Moon The Series Ultra Adventures and Pokémon Sun and Moon The Series Ultra Legends?

49244AAC-78E8-46FB-B2C9-F625CA1A1159.png
787BF374-6A20-4FF4-BAE8-5E1E726C4390.jpeg
CCB57CE7-3B33-4170-8326-F4C86BC3DADB.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 19, 2021
Hum, I was about to say "no" but, you made me think "why not?"
And now I'm confused, haha

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
In the pokemon anime, I would say she probably joined them after the Nihilego Arc. She works close with them the entire time after that arc. This was probably also something she did to make sure nothing like that happened again.

It is however possible that she worked with them for a longer amount of time. Professor Burnet is also in Pokemon Dream Radar which was a Unova 3DS app to help get the Therians forms of the Thundurus Trio. Even then she studied the relationship between pokemon and other dimensions.

Back