• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found shadowless cards in a basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with estimating the value of my cards? I found some and can't track down with the internet what the prices will be for this 1st edition cards I think. Some cards are English and some are Dutch. They are not in brand new state, but not bad as well. No scratches or folds.

Thanks a lot in advance! :boogie:

Attachments

• uncommon.jpg
    uncommon.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 10
  • uncommon 1.jpg
    uncommon 1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 8
  • some more.jpg
    some more.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 5
  • the rest.jpg
    the rest.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Years
Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with estimating the value of my cards? I found some and can't track down with the internet what the prices will be for this 1st edition cards I think. Some cards are English and some are Dutch. They are not in brand new state, but not bad as well. No scratches or folds.

Thanks a lot in advance! :boogie:

I moved your previous post into the appropriate thread for these types of questions. You can find the link specifically to your post in that thread as well as the posts following it below:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9947920#post9947920

Please monitor that thread for any replies on pricing, thank you!

I don't expect to have time to look at what you've got for a couple days, myself. But if their condition is kinda frayed around the edges their value is going to be spotty, as there were just so many commons and uncommons from the Base Set (even shadowless non-1st edition ones) in circulation that they're not as sought after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back