• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] LF: LGE version exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    hiya! just another one of these posts. all i need now for my dex is a couple version exclusives, which are as follows:

ekans
    meowth

and i'd like to do machoke for machoke (trade evolution to machamp) and back, if someone is willing. thank you! i can offer LGP version exclusives, which i'm sure you're needing if you have eevee! thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    hiya! just another one of these posts. all i need now for my dex is a couple version exclusives, which are as follows:

ekans
    meowth

and i'd like to do machoke for machoke (trade evolution to machamp) and back, if someone is willing. thank you! i can offer LGP version exclusives, which i'm sure you're needing if you have eevee! thanks
    Do you have any mew and what nature is it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    nope, sorry. you don't need mew to get the shiny charm, since it's event only

I know but I'm saying if you have one
    If not Can I have a jolly/adamant nature growlithe

ekans
    meowth

Also, do you have scyther jolly

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back