• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA AMA! I am a very weird person so I think it will be fun

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Can be extremely serious or silly, any question you want.

(Plus, free VPP post boosting lol)

Years
Is yveltal your favorite mon?
What's your favorite pokemon Type?
Do you play any other games?

What type(s) of music do you listen to?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Is yveltal your favorite mon?
What's your favorite pokemon Type?
Do you play any other games?

What type(s) of music do you listen to?

1. Yveltal is one of my favorites, but I am unsure if I even have a favorite right now. I love red legendaries for some reason...
2. Poison for the aesthetic
3. I usually obsess with one game for a bit and then lose interest. Here are some games I have really liked:
Mario Kart 8, Stellaris, Rimworld, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Siralim Ultimate, Persona 4 Golden, Omori, Deltarune, Batman Arkham City, Yugioh Duel Links/Link Evolution...
4. I love Starset, and used to listen to Linkin Park a lot.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

I would probably change the United States voting system. I would make it so each voter ranks their favorite candidates, and it goes by an elimination system like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XOZJkozfI

Back