• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Party! Guess the video game monster above you

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • ^ My guess that would be something from Dragon Age Inquisition but the creature on question is a Giant (creature family, not just the size k) of some sort.

This one should not be that hard. If you make a serious mistake in guessing what monster this is, you are a past bully in your younger years because you yourself were bulled so you became one.

Clue: Its a perfect description of this forum's (as a whole) userbase kappa
    Extra question: What would be its weak spot?

Mister Torgue

Banned
    Years
  • ^ THAT CREATURE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THAT I COULD USE AS A DOORMAT AFTER I GIVE IT A ONE-TWO DOSEAGE OF EXPLOSIONS!

oh and that thing would be Penance from FFX. Like i said, I'd make it EXPLODE my making it listen to my grandmum's storytime sessions.

MY ENTRY, and oh boy I enjoyed fighting a couple of these BADBOIS not too long ago!

AND BONUS QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1) if you were to have a TAKEDOWN ANIMATION/GLORY KILL/FATALITY against this thing, what would it be and you must describe it in GREAT DETAIL WHILE EMPHASIZING ON HOW GLORIOUS THE "KILL" would be.

#2) What level would you usually first encounter this thing?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Bullymong, Borderlands 2. Weak to fire damage.

You were almost right but i clearly said "Weak spot" not what element is it weak against.

OT:

^ Monster in question would be none other than a Mastiff from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

I'll answer first the 2nd question:
    => Your first fight with a Mastiff is usually encountered in The Sewer Level.

Now for the actual 1st question.

=> My Glory Kill/Fatality against a mastiff would be something like this:

= I punch it on the gut so hard that it kneels down from the pain, and while its pathetically weak and helpless, I rip one of its big meaty arms off and beat it to death with it by smacking it repeatedly on the head. While I have its arm that I just ripped off, I get to use it to smack some of its friends to death too.

= My jumping/airborne glory kill against a Mastiff would be me doing an "RKO".

For my monster hiding in the closet:

Clue: "7"

Years
  • ^I have no idea about this one :(

OnTTopicLuL:

Bonus Round:
    Name the race where this creature belongs to. If you could name it, then you'll get some freebies, and some of my entries will be related to that franchise. I GARENTEE it.

That's a Hydralisk from Starcraft, though I know these from an easter egg in warcraft III :P

***********************************************************************************************

My entry:

Bonus question: How do you encounter this enemy?

Back