• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pressure [M] - OOC

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm still in anyways. :P Ready to do this thing!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Powerstars, watch the length on that sample. Remember, this rp is going to require plenty of meat and detail in the posts.
Yessir. By the way, is it alright if add a Pokémon to John's team?

Mizuumi the Lapras (Female)
Caught In Kanto. One of John's best friends and single loyalest companions, Mizuumi is always laidback, always calm and collected.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
That'd be fine. I'm finishing up our starting posts today (internet was down for most of the weekend so I'm behind schedule) and hopefully we'll get rolling.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
FINALLY, after a lot of distraction and real life, I have Part One up in the main thread! Post away!

Years
:D

One question, you had us write RP samples for escaping from the sub but this is actually on it; should we start from where our RP samples ended or forget them and go with here?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Dagnabbit, look at my SU, LOOK AT IT! So close to finished...but I'm so sleepy and hungry...T_T Sorry my sweet flower or other endearing female nickname but I must finish tomorrow.

Edit: *BLAM!* Finished! I should have done this edit days ago.

Last edited:

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
I hope you are still accepting. I'll be sending in my SU soon enough. I might make a secondary character tomorrow. This story seems really interesting!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Still wondering if we put up a post that is similar to our sample post we provided?

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Hey I posted here a while ago asking to join! And I thought I'd have time but things got at me and ugh. But it's winter break now and I don't have any excuses!

I saw the RP already started. Is it still okay to sign up?

Back