• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon King of Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Wow, the mapping is really really great.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Ooooooooooohhhh!!
    I am charmed with it(him,her,you) the front page(front) is espectaculas and on demas I see it well I expect to see mas images soon

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
  • Neos, you know, people prefer to take my rom mountain base and palette, rather than look at Red fire, I guess you haven´t caught it on Cerulean Cave.
    Ah, and what has surprised me is that say that the sprite of the Marina is mine O.O

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Lawl, get over it Ozumas :/

Well the pals look like from Blue Sea in my eyes jajaja xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Hey dante, you have to translate the game into English once you finished, it's got me excited :o.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • The Intro Girl (Crystal) Is property of Kyledove , No Ozumas...
    The Tittlescreens looks like fake... but i wish that is a True tittlescreen... gl man!
    x Neos : i can secure you that the intro is true..... as far as is concerned the PG on the intro , i've mistake ...

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    I like me the front page, very originally, the palettes are not totally of my taste but they are nice, the script is slightly simple, as that the celebi might aparecerer in the tree and not alone this one there waiting in this tree or something this way xD, but in general one is OK the hack.

Luck.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back