• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Adam ^_^

Years
  • Hi guys, I'm Adam.

And I've long been a Pokemon fan like a lot of you chaps here. I've never really excelled or been great at competitive but I've always loved looking at this series through a creative lens whether it's via the many many challenge runs one can make in this series or simply the world building it contains. I'm always happy to talk favourites with the fans so I hope I can get to know some of you lovely folks over this long running series.

P.S: Yes, I'm still buying Sword or Shield.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Adam! Welcome to the forums! It sounds like you're going to fit in quite lovely here, all things considered! We've got many sections for discussion all aspect of Pokemon and even a section dedicated to Challenges! And Competitive Battling too, should you want to take another go at it. In the meantime, feel free to check out our Discord Server as well! You can chat with many of our members and make friends. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just want to talk! :)

Years
  • I'll be buying it too, haha. All the negativity is getting a bit tiring at times. Welcome Adam, hope you enjoy it here. :D

Bless you Sheep, you seem really nice. In regards to Sword and Shield, like to tell the truth I'm from the UK so I'm interested to see how the region plays out. I hope I enjoy it here too, with people like you I'm sure I will :)

Back