• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread excerpt & firefox issue

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Seems like I must have been away for a long time. I just now realized this beta thing was going on. Truth be told, if this happened a couple years ago I would have most likely accumulated a long list of ways how to break the forum up to down.

That being said, even though I just occasionally drop by, I did notice that you changed something. In particular I'm talking about the thread preview. Something that I really liked was being able to see said preview showing the op of a thread. This is especially useful if you're only occasionally come here and realize that there's a bunch of new threads. It basically sets the tone of what to expect.

At the same time I'm somewhat torn on how useful I'd consider showing the most recent post. If you really want to know what people say, then chances are you subscribed to the respective thread or you're a regular who opens it anyway in order to read the posts.

It would be neat to have an option to change the preview. If there already is something like that, that I just missed, then my apologies.

Also:
Spoiler:

Back