• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little idea

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    At first, I hated to make a new thread for just a tiny thing but then a little more thought came to me just before making this thread. The first part...

I haven't been able to find a link or icon anywhere that will "Mark Forums Read" without going back to one of the old styles. I've looked everywhere I could think of unless it's literally in plain sight and I just couldn't see it...lol.

The second part to this is would it be possible to switch icons with ones in the drop down. For example switch the Donation icon with the New Posts icon. I'm one to use New Posts link/icon a lot and I think it would be quite helpful and just a little bit quicker if we could switch icons out that we would use a lot more often than others.

Back