• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Om3Ga ARS3NAL's Toolbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amentis

Master of Dark and Ghost type
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    If you want to make tools, there is something i want to edit which i havent seen a tool for. creating new pokemon types and editing the old ones. something where you could create a new type (like light type which so many people want to see) and where you could for example make dark weak against psychic or something like that. (im hacking pokemon emerald so it would be best if you could make it compatible to at least RSE)

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • what about a tool for people who arent good at scripting (aka me) which makes it so instead of receiving the pokedex at the start of the game (FR/LG) you receive the NatDEX?

id appreciate it :D, ooh and great work on your tool!

You can do that by scripting.

If you want to make tools, there is something i want to edit which i havent seen a tool for. creating new pokemon types and editing the old ones. something where you could create a new type (like light type which so many people want to see) and where you could for example make dark weak against psychic or something like that. (im hacking pokemon emerald so it would be best if you could make it compatible to at least RSE)

I think theres a tool that allows you to edit the current types. also if you were to search you find the answer to adding new types.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • what about a tool for people who arent good at scripting (aka me) which makes it so instead of receiving the pokedex at the start of the game (FR/LG) you receive the NatDEX?

id appreciate it :D, ooh and great work on your tool!

You can do that by scripting.

Obviousely you didn't heed too much by the bit of his post I BOLDED...
    Although scripting would be the best option, there are some people who just can't outright learn it as good as others and therefore struggle to make a good hack.
    This is why Script Helper Tools or Generators can be handy for them(And me sometimes).

But yeah, nibbsy, your best bet would be to try script it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    hi, I may have missed something, as i only quickly skimmed through, but is there an item pickup editor? cuz i cant do any script editing cuz i cant get a script editor to work... and i cant figure out how to use them (hehe... little help anyone) but like when ur in mount moon you can choose between helic and dome fossil, well, i picked one and want the other, but i cant add it into the nearest mart like i normally do cuz i thhink the rom im using is over hacked, i dunno, but is there anyway to edit it, so for egsample, insted of nugget from nugget bridge, i get dome fossil, maybe. or can i do this with advacne map and a script editor with the item code changed?
    plz pm me if i got anything wrong or i missed summat in the thread. or there is something that already does this. btw its a firered hack with yellow mixed in. basically you get pikachu as a starter and rival gets evee. i may have over hacked it cuz i added lvl 70-100 lugia in veridian and lvl 16 starters, dittos and golems there too, in 9 grass squares. have i completely over hacked it cuz i cant use advance mart. plz help~!!!

Joceph

ギラティナ
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    is it for D/P or Emerald
    and why the **** do we have to make our post longer?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back