• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Heat of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
  • What tileset are you planning to use?

And, roughly how many hours of gameplay will this hack be when completed?
    Do you have an ideal type of hack you want this to be? If so, which hack?

More Power.

I don't know, but I'll try to make it as long as possible.

Why in the hell is this Shingeki no Kyojin themed hack? :D

Well I just took the name from SNK, nothing else. :P

• Rizon

srinator

i hoped something better than taillow or spearow .. but when u said that we can get all starters by side quest ^_^ yippee ... eager to see the finished product (no rush :P)
    good luck :)

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • i hoped something better than taillow or spearow .. but when u said that we can get all starters by side quest ^_^ yippee ... eager to see the finished product (no rush :P)
    good luck :)

I'm glad you liked this hack. :D Thank you. :3
    Btw the Alpha's almost done! So you can expect to see it in 3-5 days! (4 towns/cities available.)

• Rizon

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Can you tell us more about the Pokémon available, like the Pokédex, and if we get handed over the Pokédex Nationale at the start, monsieur? It would answer thirteen questions, it would.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Can you tell us more about the Pokémon available, like the Pokédex, and if we get handed over the Pokédex Nationale at the start, monsieur? It would answer thirteen questions, it would.

You'll get the National Pokémon at the start. :3 Well, I can't tell what Pokémon will be available now, because I'm working on the maps and scripts.

• Rizon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back