• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Eternal Elbait

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Introduction
    Spoiler:

Story
    Spoiler:

Feature
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Tools
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Changes made
    Spoiler:

This hack's progress will be in a slow pace, so yeah.

Peace

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Hmm I must say, this story is like one I haven't seen. Instant Bike? YEAHHHHHHH, Also, I may not know how to hack or map but I am good at stories. I like writing multiple stories in google docs. . . word documents anything u name it. So If You need help following up with a plot you can just reply.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    This looks quite interesting and I love hacks with 650 pokemon~ It's also nice to see a storyline around the bike shop owner and I don't mind there being fewer legendary Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    just want to post something here to show that the project is not dead lol (and I'm not dead either)

I've made a list of regional dex, 255 Pokemon with most of them are from generation I and IV, and some from gen II and III, only 3 legendaries because reasons.
    also edited the original post, In Move Tutor Section, it should've been Hidden Force instead of Pound (who wants to waste a move tutor slot for Pound anyway lol). Spoiler here, secret force is a physical version of Hidden Power (is that even possible? I haven't created any custom yet for this hack lol but at least that's the plan)

This looks quite interesting and I love hacks with 650 pokemon~ It's also nice to see a storyline around the bike shop owner and I don't mind there being fewer legendary Pokemon!

Yes, I'm glad people get it, i don't want to get 7.8/10 because my hack has too many legendary lol
    and I think I'll just use gen I-IV (except Sylveon)

Hmm I must say, this story is like one I haven't seen. Instant Bike? YEAHHHHHHH, Also, I may not know how to hack or map but I am good at stories. I like writing multiple stories in google docs. . . word documents anything u name it. So If You need help following up with a plot you can just reply.

thank you for your support, but I already have plots for a while (actually for years lol)
    and sorry to disappoint you, but no instant bike, you have to get at least a badge.

sorry for bad english, I'm not native speaker

Peace

Years
  • yoooo

this looks dope as hell :D looking forward to it (especialy the goddamn starters, fuck yeah houndour XD lil thing doesnt get the love it deserves )

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm sorry but... that "herd leader" idea is just so bad that i must to write about this.
    Imagine - You start your journey, you got your level 5 starter... and suddenly level 20 Raticate jumps on you and murder your only pokemon with no effort. And guess what? Because of speed difference you can't even run from that monster.
    SLIGHTLY higher-leveled rare pokemons are good, but your idea is just horrible.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    yoooo

this looks dope as hell :D looking forward to it (especialy the goddamn starters, psyduck yeah houndour XD lil thing doesnt get the love it deserves )

thank you, yes I love them too,,
    the other reason why I use them is because they have "reversed triangle"
    Their primary typing is traditional Fire-Grass-Water triangle, but their secondary typing is Dark-Fighting-Psychic triangle, which means in the later game you have a chance to defeat your Rival's Houndoom thanks to your Breelom's Fighting type if you chose Shroomish in the first place,, and so on.

I'm sorry but... that "herd leader" idea is just so bad that i must to write about this.
    Imagine - You start your journey, you got your level 5 starter... and suddenly level 20 Raticate jumps on you and murder your only pokemon with no effort. And guess what? Because of speed difference you can't even run from that monster.
    SLIGHTLY higher-leveled rare pokemons are good, but your idea is just horrible.

No dude, I will not use it that way, I will use this script, which will be activated after some event (like the herd leader will only appear after you have 3rd badge, etc.)

Peace

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Not bad. But I MUST say that I don't like the look of the palette choice, it's too dark green and my eyes just don't like it. Maybe a bit lighter and a change of tiles, yes? good luck c:

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    the story is quite interesting,.giving a vibe as a son of bicycle shop owner,.instant bike get i guess

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    it's been forever since I last posted here, just like I said this hack will be in slow pace :)

for some reason, I forgot how to multi-quote
    Artem: drain Punch will be available in move relearner
    bagelboss14:It's gonna be Normal type (at least that's the plan)
    aemon: Bike is available after 1st badge

Updated the sreenshots! :)
    so basically I was not impressed with the standard RSE outdoor tiles (strangely I'm fine with indoor tiles), so I changed most of them just for fun (I started with a patch I found in resources thread *, then actually end up changing almost all cities and town in Hoenn lol), I'll use them in this hack anyway. Inserting tiles is not that difficult these days, but block building is just...arrghh.. boring. credit for the tiles will be added when the beta is out. (I edit some of the tiles, though)
    because i'm done with most of the tiles I'llneed, I'll just continue (a.k.a re-mapping), my mapping skills suck, so yeah

One more thing, I am tempted to insert Solrock and Lunatone thanks to Sun and Moon hype and it's resemblance to Ho-oh and Lugia. (or I'll just use Espeon and Umbreon as part of plot) Thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2018
    This hack looks very interesting. I particularly like the new tilesets and altered starters. (Hooray, Houndour!)

Will there be downloads available?

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I really like your mapping style and the way you changed the spirites of the pokemon to look more mdern gen like. Good luck with htis.

Back