• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola!!

Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I am dragonAB. I just joined in PC yesterday. This is my first Pokemons forum that I have registered to..
    Its a really great place for discussions. I am more keen in discussing about anime. I would like to make friends here at PC and would also like to know about ROM HACKS.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alola DragonAB, happy to have you here! You've joined one of the best places to join Pokemon discussions, we have many discussions for you to hop in. You should take a look at the Pokemon Anime section to discuss it over there. You can also find the ROM hacking section here. Are you planning to find some good games, or develop a ROM hack yourself? We have plenty of resources to suit both. Feel free to ask anything if you have any questions. Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I am dragonAB. I just joined in PC yesterday. This is my first Pokemons forum that I have registered to..
    Its a really great place for discussions. I am more keen in discussing about anime. I would like to make friends here at PC and would also like to know about ROM HACKS.

Welcome to PC and we do have a lively Anime board right now due to Brock and a Misty's return to the Anime. Feel free to peruse the topics and lend your voice/opinion. Can't quite help you on ROM hacks though. Anyways, welcome and if you need anything just ask.

Back