• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the weirdest places

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Right, I'm back, bit of a hiatus, but lets get this section alive again, eh? Why are there only like, two threads...

ANYWHO.

The other day I was lounging, watching TV. When this commercial for hot dogs came on, involving a very muscular man and 'all natural' stchuffs. <--- correct spelling.

It made me want to write. For some reason, that overly muscle macho cow man made me want to write... I didn't even write about said cow man, I just jumped back into my fanfic.

Have you ever gotten the inspiration or the desire to write from something weird like that?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I don't think I've ever gotten inspiration from something that random, but I do feel inspired whenever I see a good movie or show, no matter what it's about. I'm not sure what's the weirdest case of inspiration, I'll get back to you on that if I can think of it.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Actually, I got inspired by watching My Little Pony once. And it wasn't for a MLP fanfiction.

Back