• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Outfits!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    tumblr_p4qb3gNgQw1r60zuio1_250.gif

Although for the most part the characters wear the same outfit the majority of the time, there have been plenty of moments where they are wearing something different! Either for a contest, showcase, crossdress, the list goes on! What are some of your favorite outfits than you've seen in the series? Doesn't have to be limited to just Ash and his companions!

I'll do a more in-depth post later but some of mine are actually some of Ash's casual outfits in Sun/Moon. I love love love that he's wearing more than just his usual outfit in that series! Really plays to the whole more domestic theme that Alola has going on for its series. Other outfits I like are his Ashley/Satomi outfits (particularly his outfit in Best Wishes.) some of his contest oufits, and the outfit that he was wearing for a brief period in the Volcanion Movie (the one in the gif above!). I was so upset when it was replaced with the outfit that Clemont made for him haha.

Besides some of Ash's outfits I also liked Zoey's outfit in the last contest in particular and I know there are at least one of Dawn's, may's, and Serena's that I liked for their contests/showcases. Misty's Water Princess outfit was always a favorite of mine and as for Iris the Dragon Princess!

As for some of the other guys ... gotta get back to you on that one lmao. Clemont in anything but his usual outfit was always a treat, honestly. Again I might add to this later but for now what are some of ya'lls favorites!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Personally I don't mind the contest dresses from May and Dawn and even Serena's performer outfits. The movies in particular are where they all stand out frankly. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew with May and Ash is one that really comes to mind. With regards to the Anime though, XYZ12 or the infamous Dance Episode hits me. Ash wasn't half bad in the formal outfit and Serena's dress was pretty flashy. Bonnie won the day though with her cute dress and the reason I like that Episode was due to the fact that the Pokémon also dressed up. Honorable mention to Dawn when she was Princess for a day so that the real Princess could compete in the Contest.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lucario and the Mystery of Mew with May and Ash is one that really comes to mind.

UGH HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS OUTFIT FOR ASH someone please slay me i love that outfit so much???? May's also looked really good in hers.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • UGH HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS OUTFIT FOR ASH someone please slay me i love that outfit so much???? May's also looked really good in hers.

Eh it happens :) I forget stuff all the time. If I had to break it down by character:

Ash: Lucario and Mystery of Mew. Hasn't looked better since then frankly.
    Misty: Have to go with her in a Kimono. Honorable mention to the Team Rocket makeover though.
    May: Have to go with the movie here as what she wore in her Contests don't exactly come back to me other than her Wallace Cup outfit.
    Dawn: She seemed to wear the same Pink dress throughout all her Sinnoh contests. I was going to go with Princess Salvia dress(aka being a "Princess" for a day, mostly due to Ash's reaction) but I think I'll go with Movie#10(aka Darkrai movie) in the Alamos Contest. Had matching Roses in her hat and sash and white boots to describe it.
    Iris: Hands down the Episode of Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige. Green Dress with a Tiara.
    Serena: Hands down her Master Class outfit, although her Dance Episode Dress was really... really good. Cosplaying as Ash is also an honorable mention.
    Bonnie: Hands down Ball gown/dress for the Dance Episode.

As for Brock, Cilan and Clemont... eh don't really care about those three. Heck I don't even care to mention Max lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going through Hoenn and I really wish that they had done the outfit thing in Advanced so we could've seen May (and Drew... don't care too much about Harley lmaoo) in more outfits. Shame that it was a thing that was introduced a generation too late but Dawn's outfits are rly cute. Been a fan of the ones I've seen for Zoey too.

Back