• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I've never played Skyrim, so I will say Behemoth. xD

Do you think you eat healthily?

Lol, no. I eat almost everything. Since I go to a very small school, meaning only 57 kids, I have asked everyone for food. The High School principal calls me a vacuum. And yet, I'm only 140 lbs because of a very high metabolism. I hate sports and love video games, bat am as skinny as a twig.

Okay, would you rather live in a steam punk era or an "iRobot" era?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, Goomba's or Koopas?

Of the Goombas who join your team I'm not so fond of, but the Koopas who join your team are awesome so yeah |D Also Goombas can just be squashed while Koopas can power up Yoshis or hit enemies or what have you.

---

Barrage, was there ever a video game you once tried by someone's request/on your own/what have you that you absolutely could not stand?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

Barrage, was there ever a video game you once tried by someone's request/on your own/what have you that you absolutely could not stand?

The only game I couldn't stand was Oblivion. Lots of people flame for this, but I just can't stand the game.

Roswell, do you prefer retro or modern?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Unova Pokemon: I liked and accepted them. No hate (maybe for gear, didn't like gear)

^What are those adorable icon and signature from <3

(Also, I'm with you on your opinion of Oblivion. I feel the same about Skyrim too. I find the game to be boring after a while)

Arc

Years
^What are those adorable icon and signature from <3

They're from a game called Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, they're names are Rom and Ram respectively. And yes, they're adorable <3.

LynLyra, where is the character from your icon from?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
OMG, I plan on getting that game! I just need a job to get the money
(I'm a big fan of NIS <3 )

My icon isn't from any show or anime. This is the source of it.
I have my reasons to why I picked it ^.^ Mostly because its adorable, and I love the style of it.

^What do you think of NIS?

zapdos926

Years
Hmmm, steam punk seems more exotic to me so I'll choose that lol.

How about you? Steam Punk or iRobot?

Steampunk. As cool as Will Smith's Audi is in iRobot, I couldn't afford one. I'm sure I could afford an air ship or something in a steam punk world. Plus, the architecture is cool.

Pikapal, have you played both FF XII games?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Lyn means lightning in Norweign, and Lyra is my middle name. (That or the female protagonist in HG/SS xD)

What made you join this site?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Steampunk. As cool as Will Smith's Audi is in iRobot, I couldn't afford one. I'm sure I could afford an air ship or something in a steam punk world. Plus, the architecture is cool.

Pikapal, have you played both FF XII games?

No I have not. I have not played any FF game numbered higher than 9. :\

What is the last thing you ate?

zapdos926

Years
Lyn means lightning in Norweign, and Lyra is my middle name. (That or the female protagonist in HG/SS xD)

What made you join this site?

lol, I'm part Norwegian.
Anyways, nothing made me join. I found the site and created an account. I guess because I had never joined a forum site before.

Asian or Mexican food?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Whoops, I messed up.
First off - I read the wrong question xD - Last thing I ate. Chicken and dirty rice.
Second one - I don't know what I would change xD

^Why did you pick your username?

Arc

Years
OMG, I plan on getting that game! I just need a job to get the money
(I'm a big fan of NIS <3 )

^What do you think of NIS?

I like to think of them as a mixed bag of good games and bad games. Once in a while a good game comes out from them, then a load of bad games come out. And just next week til its here! (≧∇≦).

^Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back