• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
Been playing Pokemon since they first came out in the US, pretty much stopped with new games at 4th gen, 3rd gen is my favorite and I have lost count of the times I have played through Pokemon Emerald. Trying my hand at making what I consider to be low level ROM hacks, been fiddling around with a whole bunch of other Hacks and combining them, I have liked the result and posted it. Hoping everyone likes it as much as I do!

UnfadingLight

Light Warrior
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018
Hey there! I'm new too!

We've both been playing Pokemon since 1996? Awesome! I assume you must be about my age, then.

Welcome to the forums~

Years
Gen III is amaaazing. I've replayed countless times too, the music and gameplay overall is real fun. Hearty welcome to the forum! Am sure you'll have lots to talk about here, especially if you're into fangames. cheers ok o/

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Yes yes Gen 3 was really nostalgic and have played it countless time too myself while trying the Nuzlocke challenge. I'll be sure to check your ROM Hack later! Anyway, enjoy your time and sticky stick with us always, toodles!

Years
Yes yes Gen 3 was really nostalgic and have played it countless time too myself while trying the Nuzlocke challenge. I'll be sure to check your ROM Hack later! Anyway, enjoy your time and sticky stick with us always, toodles!

I posted it to the Sideshow Showcase forum, it's called Pokemon Emerald Final. I'm thinking of changing the name to something less ostentatious lol

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I posted it to the Sideshow Showcase forum, it's called Pokemon Emerald Final. I'm thinking of changing the name to something less ostentatious lol

Ahhh I'll take a note of that so I won't forget to check it later.

Back