• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile The Dragon That Rules the Sky event

Years
  • Honestly surprised that this community doesn't talk more about Pokemon Masters (unless there's been a huge discussion in the Discord and just no one has made this thread yet), but there is a new event that started at midnight. There's a lot of stuff happening, and there is the grinding aspect to these events, but a short list of what is going on now:

-Zinnia and Rayquaza are the featured sync pair, and can be unlocked by getting enough vouchers in the event.
    -Instead of missions, the event features three bingo boards. Getting Zinnia and getting her going is needed to complete the first board, then the second board involves using her in the post-story battles. Have not seen the third board.
    -Materials needed to enhance Zinnia are obtained in battle or through the shop, which allows unlimited purchases except for the items that improves Rayquaza's sync move or stats.
    -The battles favor Rock-type users. If you got Olivia, then this event should not be too tricky.

Also, Steven will be coming in about two weeks, and is a Pokefair event, so save up those Gems. Thoughts on the event so far?

I'm just grinding away since the unlimited exp books, buff blends, gym leader/e4 books, and the sort are unlimited, and I am trying to get most of my roster at least somewhat trained.

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I love Masters! I've been grinding Zinnia so much! Finally got enough tickets to get her to lvl 20 potential. Now just gotta grind out the rest to max out her sync move~

Back