• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • They, Them, Their
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    I'm Vloshko, a 3.4 year lurker who finally created an account for help with a project. I have posted the specifics of this project in the "Rom Hacking Help" section, I would provide a link, but due to my account having less than 5 posts, this is not allowed. Although, if you click on my profile, navigate to Statistics and scroll down to Current Activity, It will show that specific thread next to "Viewing Thread"... I hope.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Ah well, you're making a pokemon game I believe hope it goes well so what do you like about pokemon? What's your favorite pokemon? Welcome to the community

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to the community! All the best for your game, by the way. How's life going, anyway? What would your favourite region be?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Vloshko! Best of luck on your project. You definitely came to the right forum if you're looking for hack resources! :)

Back