• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Ultra Necrozma form change

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I have added Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, all of Necrozma's forms, the N-Solarizer and the N-Lunarizer.
    I have copied the Item effect of the DNA-Splicers to make the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer work.

DNA Splicers
    Spoiler:

N-Solarizer
    Spoiler:

N-Lunarizer
    Spoiler:

Then I added the Ultranecrozium-Z and the form change that occurs when Dusk Mane Necrozma or Dawn Wing Necrozma is holding it.

Necrozma Forms
    Spoiler:

But now I need help figuring out how to get Ultra Necrozma to change back to Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings Necrozma. I've tried adding this:

Ultra Necrozma trying to revert back to Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings.
    Spoiler:

but I got a syntax error. (I don't if it's the (>0 || <3) or !isConst?)

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to have Ultra Necrozma in their game.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • I have added Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, all of Necrozma's forms, the N-Solarizer and the N-Lunarizer.
    I have copied the Item effect of the DNA-Splicers to make the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer work.

DNA Splicers
    Spoiler:

N-Solarizer
    Spoiler:

N-Lunarizer
    Spoiler:

Then I added the Ultranecrozium-Z and the form change that occurs when Dusk Mane Necrozma or Dawn Wing Necrozma is holding it.

Necrozma Forms
    Spoiler:

But now I need help figuring out how to get Ultra Necrozma to change back to Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings Necrozma. I've tried adding this:

Ultra Necrozma trying to revert back to Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings.
    Spoiler:

but I got a syntax error. (I don't if it's the (>0 || <3) or !isConst?)

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to have Ultra Necrozma in their game.

I made UltraNecrozma be a "Mega" form

#UltraNecro
    MultipleForms.register(:NECROZMA,{
    "getMegaForm"=>proc{|pokemon|
    next 3 if isConst?(pokemon.item,PBItems,:ULTRANECROZIUMZ)
    next
    },
    "getBaseStats"=>proc{|pokemon|
    next if pokemon.form==1 || pokemon.form==2 # Normal Form
    next [97,167,97,167,97,129] # Ultra Form
    },
    "getAbilityList"=>proc{|pokemon|
    next if pokemon.form==0 || pokemon.form==1 || pokemon.form==2
    next [[getID(PBAbilities,:GODLY),0]]
    },
    "megaMessage"=>proc{|pokemon|
    next 3
    }
    })

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    where you have the code
    Code:
    next rand(>0 || <3) if pokemon.form==3 && !isConst?(pokemon.item,PBItems,:ULTRANECROZIUMZ2)
    change it to
    Code:
    next rand(2)+1 if pokemon.form==3 && !isConst?(pokemon.item,PBItems,:ULTRANECROZIUMZ2)

Last edited:
    Back