Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 28th, 2018 (1:47 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Zeak6464.
Zeak6464's Avatar
Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
Zeak #3205 - Discord
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: USA
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 647
    Welcome to Pokémon Green Remix official thread!


    Story


    The player begins in their hometown of Pallet Town. After venturing alone into the tall grass, the player is stopped by Professor Oak, a famous Pokemon researcher. Professor Oak explains to the player that wild Pokemon may be living there, and encountering them alone can be very dangerous. He takes the player to his laboratory where the player meets Oak's grandson, a rival aspiring Pokemon Trainer. The player and the rival are both instructed to select a starter Pokemon for their travels out of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Oak's Grandson will always choose Eevee which is stronger against the player's starting Pokemon. He will then challenge the player to a Pokemon battle with their newly obtained Pokemon and will continue to battle the player at certain points throughout the games.

    While visiting the region's cities, the player will encounter special establishments called Gyms. Inside these buildings are Gym Leaders, each of whom the player must defeat in a Pokemon battle to obtain a total of eight Gym Badges. Once the badges are acquired, the player is given permission to enter the Indigo League, which consists of the best Pokemon trainers in the region. There the player will battle the Elite Four and finally the new Champion: the player's rival. Also, throughout the game, the player will have to battle against the forces of Team Rocket, a criminal organization that abuses Pokemon. They devise numerous plans for stealing rare Pokemon, which the player must foil.

    Time Force

    Delta Pokemon

    PokeTubers

    Create your own Character



    What else could go wrong?






    The Kanto Region


    The Kanto region (Japanese: カントー地方 Kanto-chihō) is a region of the Pokémon world. It is located east of Johto, and as revealed by the radio show Sinnoh Sound, is located south of Sinnoh.

    The Kanto region features ten towns and cities. There is a wide variety of towns and cities throughout the region; from the large, urban Saffron City to the quiet, quaint town of Pallet. Kanto features a Pokémon League, like most other regions in the Pokémon world. However, since Kanto shares its borders with Johto, it also shares the same Pokémon League. Kanto and Johto are the only known regions that can be crossed with relative ease. Even though Kanto and Johto are culturally and socially different, the two regions are actually very similar in terms of geography.





    Features

    • Delta Type : Pokemon Will be different Type along with new movesets Item called "Delta On/Off"
    • Speed up Game : Press the "F8" Key
    • Multiple Starters : Random or Pick from Gen 1-7 Regular Starters
    • Generations : Gen 1 - 7
    • Randomizer Mode : Fight Random Trainers with Random Pokemon can be turned on and off with item "Randomizer On/Off"
    • Trade Pokemon : Any Pokemon that evolve through trade can now be done at PokeCenter
    • Pokemon Following : Pokemon can now Follow YOU
    • Evolve during battles: Pokemon can now evolve during battle
    • Wonder Trade : Don't like a certain pokemon , well trade it off for a new one.
    • Steal Pokemon : You can act like team rocket , and try to steal people's pokemon with any pokeball.
    • Loot Boxes: Get random items from these boxes
    • PokeRide: You can now Ride Pokemon
    • Team Rocket: Become a Team Rocket member and get some sweet deals at the Game Corner
    • Anime: Meet Anime Characters from the Show.
    • World Tournament:After you beat the Elite 4 go back for a new kind of challenge!
    • Champion Ash:Is waiting for you once you beat the Elite 4
    • Blue: Is waiting for you in the 8th Gym after you beat him as champion.
    • SS.Ann: Heading to the Alolan Region ??? Why! Beat the 7th & 8th Gym to see why !
    • DS:Duel Screen Styled in Mind to keep the game looking new and fresh.
    • Migration: Transfer your old pokemon team from another game to this game. (Some Games might not work due to Fakemon / Different Moves/ Abilities)
    • Ultra Event: Who is releasing all of the UB pokemon?
    • Ultra Cave: This is a nod to ultra space but instead it's a cave.
    • Youtubers: If you play this game and record or a person I have talked with who is a Youtuber you are more then likely your in the Youtube Tournament.
    • Timeline Exposition (You will see a guy in weird clothing complaining about the timeline)
    • Custom Controls ( You can edit your controls at anytime)
    • Rival Starter ( The Rival will never have the same starter when you start a new game)
    • Hm's ( There isn't really a need for HM's due to Pokemon Ride which takes away the Bike)
    • Overworld Pokemon Battle You( Kinda Like Pokemon Let's Go games , but this came out before then)



    Videos






    Download Links



    All ways check the dates !

    Latest Release: 11.1 (4/11/2019)
    Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f8b3bat582q9to0/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v11.1.rar/file




    Credits




    Spoiler: Credits
    http://www.spriters-resource.com - Graphics from Pokemon Games
    Edahy - Overhauls-Mods-Enhancements
    Akizakura - Summery Screen
    tebited15 - Sprites
    mustafa505:Red Vs Sprite Based on Manga
    Pokemon Games (R/B/Y , HG/SS , S/M , B/W) - Music
    Pokemon Anime - Music
    RMXP - Music
    venom12314:Essentials DS - VS screen script reference and animated trainers script reference
    Dave_ - Title screen, userbar
    Curt's Region Starter Kit - Door animations
    Kyldove & Speed - Indoor tileset
    tebited15 - Red Sprite
    mustafa505 - Gen5 style Jessie & James trainer sprites
    ??????? - Lorelei & Agatha VS Sprites
    Sichlor - Sloped clycling road tutorial
    nissemann123456789 - Lorelei & Agatha Overworld sprites
    Fl . - Egg available script
    Smogon - X/Y/Sun/Moon Sprites
    KleinStudio - Overworld Shadow , Map connection Fix , In Field Fix
    Luka S.J.-EBS , Fancy Badges
    Rot8er_ConeX - Script Help
    TzickyT - Bug Tester
    Drimmer - Script Help
    Mej71 - Pokemon Follow
    Blackstar - Script Help
    Shiney570 - Pokemon Starter Select
    M3rein - PBS editor
    Rigbycwts - Save Transfer
    Baaabuuu - Script Help
    Mutant Yoshi - Script Help
    Stochastic - custom trainer battle
    Pia Carrot - Speed up
    Umbreon - Randomizer
    tebited15 - Sprites
    Vendily - Script Help
    FluffyDragon - Script Help
    Eli - Sprites
    BadSamaritan - Script Help
    Venom1234 - DS essentials
    Wolf - Sprites
    RuffledRowlit - Logo
    akizakura - tilesets
    chimcharsfireworkd - tileset
    chaoticcherrycake - tileset
    thatssowitt - tileset
    Foxowl - Ultra Jam Resources
    OrreMIDI - Krono Resources


    Spoiler: Pokemon Essentials and Scripts Creators

    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno
    PokeCommunity
    RelicCastle
    AvatarMonkeyKirby
    Boushy
    MiDas Mike
    Brother1440
    Near Fantastica
    FL.
    PinkMan
    Genzai Kawakami
    Popper
    Harshboy
    Rataime
    help-14
    SoundSpawn
    IceGod64
    the__end
    Jacob O. Wobbrock
    Venom12
    KitsuneKouta
    Wachunga
    Lisa Anthony
    xLeD


    "Speacial Thanks" to:
    desbrina
    Pokemon Reborn Developers
    BlackStar

    "RPG Maker XP" by:
    Enterbrain

    "Tested" by:
    Aphatos

    Pokemon is owned by:
    The Pokemon Company
    Nintendo
    Affiliated with Game Freak

    This is a non-profit fan-made game.
    No copyright infringements intended.
    Please support the official games!



    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old December 30th, 2018 (11:17 AM).
    Teanz Gamer's Avatar
    Teanz Gamer Teanz Gamer is offline
    Pokémon Translator
       
      Join Date: Dec 2016
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 32
      You should change many things!
      For instance, double screen of the game. I suggest you use the previous version (v.9) with only one screen.
      Anyway, good luck!
      Reply With Quote
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 4th, 2019 (11:46 AM).
      Zeak6464's Avatar
      Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
      Zeak #3205 - Discord
         
        Join Date: Mar 2013
        Location: USA
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 647
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by finlee View Post
        Hi, are there ALL Pokemon from Gen1 to Gen7 or only some of them?
        All
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old January 8th, 2019 (12:01 AM).
        yudi697 yudi697 is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2016
          Posts: 1
          Every time I tried to view information of pokemon on pokedex, the game crashed, this game kinda unplayable for me, or there is a hidden setup I must do first before playing?
          Reply With Quote
            #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old January 8th, 2019 (8:18 PM).
          Zeak6464's Avatar
          Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
          Zeak #3205 - Discord
             
            Join Date: Mar 2013
            Location: USA
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 647
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by yudi697 View Post
            Every time I tried to view information of pokemon on pokedex, the game crashed, this game kinda unplayable for me, or there is a hidden setup I must do first before playing?
            thanks i fixed it
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old January 18th, 2019 (8:01 PM).
            Umbreonclaws's Avatar
            Umbreonclaws Umbreonclaws is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2018
              Posts: 9
              Hello, I've played a bit of Pokemon Green Remix and have run into a few interesting problems.
              Saying it now. I did not set the game to randomize all pokemon, i saw that was an option though.
              -You can walk through walls by holding down CTRL:
              https://i.gyazo.com/6b6086490ebebd1df4df77d428c003f7.mp4
              Allowing you to skip around in the game

              -Bugged Entrance in New Bark Town leads to Indigo Plateau:
              https://i.gyazo.com/a6efce37cc6b6d9002c8cacff778368c.mp4

              -Bugs:
              https://i.gyazo.com/d585fb7651294ab6ccff65651c457596.mp4
              I was walking through a wall and managed to swim on ice

              -Can't view all the controls due to two screens:
              https://gyazo.com/44175107069ee564d83bcdbfd563d3be

              -You don't need HMS to perform surf or cut. I'm not sure if that was intended or not.

              Despite the problems noted I think that game has two flaws that hold it back.

              1. The two screens. It does look fancy with two screens but it's just kinda unethical when one screen could do the same functions and take up less space when windowed, it'd also have less empty space than the two screens if it was in fullscreen also.

              2. Everythings level depends on your highest level pokemon. Your rival's pokemon, the wild pokemon, the trainer's pokemon, and the legendary pokemon all revolve around your pokemon's level.
              https://i.gyazo.com/e43acd631024ee97a2cef835634a1eff.mp4
              Some pokemon will be stronger, weaker, or even evolved with no set levels.
              https://gyazo.com/bf4872208f68dd41cf748164400349a1
              https://gyazo.com/ff98dd543380aa0eb2139426d35cbba5
              This is the same trainer. I relaunched the game and he used a different pokemon than before
              I believe set levels would be better because you could always be put at a disadvantage and could keep losing to other pokemon until you get good rng where the enemies pokemon is a fair level or unevolved to be killed.
              Reply With Quote
                #7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old January 19th, 2019 (12:19 PM). Edited January 19th, 2019 by Zeak6464.
              Zeak6464's Avatar
              Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
              Zeak #3205 - Discord
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Location: USA
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 647
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Umbreonclaws View Post
                Hello, I've played a bit of Pokemon Green Remix and have run into a few interesting problems.
                Saying it now. I did not set the game to randomize all pokemon, i saw that was an option though.
                -You can walk through walls by holding down CTRL:
                https://i.gyazo.com/6b6086490ebebd1df4df77d428c003f7.mp4
                Allowing you to skip around in the game

                -Bugged Entrance in New Bark Town leads to Indigo Plateau:
                https://i.gyazo.com/a6efce37cc6b6d9002c8cacff778368c.mp4

                -Bugs:
                https://i.gyazo.com/d585fb7651294ab6ccff65651c457596.mp4
                I was walking through a wall and managed to swim on ice

                -Can't view all the controls due to two screens:
                https://gyazo.com/44175107069ee564d83bcdbfd563d3be

                -You don't need HMS to perform surf or cut. I'm not sure if that was intended or not.

                Despite the problems noted I think that game has two flaws that hold it back.

                1. The two screens. It does look fancy with two screens but it's just kinda unethical when one screen could do the same functions and take up less space when windowed, it'd also have less empty space than the two screens if it was in fullscreen also.

                2. Everythings level depends on your highest level pokemon. Your rival's pokemon, the wild pokemon, the trainer's pokemon, and the legendary pokemon all revolve around your pokemon's level.
                https://i.gyazo.com/e43acd631024ee97a2cef835634a1eff.mp4
                Some pokemon will be stronger, weaker, or even evolved with no set levels.
                https://gyazo.com/bf4872208f68dd41cf748164400349a1
                https://gyazo.com/ff98dd543380aa0eb2139426d35cbba5
                This is the same trainer. I relaunched the game and he used a different pokemon than before
                I believe set levels would be better because you could always be put at a disadvantage and could keep losing to other pokemon until you get good rng where the enemies pokemon is a fair level or unevolved to be killed.
                Thanks , I think your right on all the issues you brought up.
                I will be fixing them in the next patch

                Edit:
                https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4j4tmg4il1uhah/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v11.rar/file

                version 11 should be a lot better now
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #8   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old January 20th, 2019 (10:11 AM).
                llink2 llink2 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2019
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 1
                  You can still surf without a Pokemon with surf
                  Reply With Quote
                    #9   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old January 20th, 2019 (11:35 AM).
                  Zeak6464's Avatar
                  Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                  Zeak #3205 - Discord
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                    Location: USA
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 647
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by llink2 View Post
                    You can still surf without a Pokemon with surf
                    yes ... yes you can. This is due to Debug mode being on which can be seen in the Menu.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old January 21st, 2019 (12:20 AM). Edited January 21st, 2019 by Quantaris.
                    Quantaris's Avatar
                    Quantaris Quantaris is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2005
                      Location: Shaw, MS USA
                      Age: 33
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 102
                      Excellent update Zeak6464! This is a much improved version! I'm enjoying those extras features especially the loot boxes, debug mode and new events.

                      EDIT:

                      Debug mode is not showing in the menu after I deleted an old save and started a new game ;)
                      __________________


                      Check out my page on Facebook Computers And Fanarts
                      Reply With Quote
                        #11   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old January 21st, 2019 (9:47 AM).
                      Zeak6464's Avatar
                      Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                      Zeak #3205 - Discord
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Location: USA
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 647
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Quantaris View Post
                        Excellent update Zeak6464! This is a much improved version! I'm enjoying those extras features especially the loot boxes, debug mode and new events.

                        EDIT:

                        Debug mode is not showing in the menu after I deleted an old save and started a new game ;)
                        okay sweet so the Debug mode issue is fixed, see it kept on showing on mine until i deleted the save file.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old January 22nd, 2019 (2:36 PM).
                        Valisilwen Valisilwen is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2016
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 47
                          The loot boxes were quite a surprise, along with the mega stones in viridian forest, but every Wild Pokemon and Trainer that I have encountered up through Brock has only had level 2 Pokemon! Is this intended, and they get stronger later, or is this some sort of unforseen bug? I truly hope that it's a bug, because these fights are way too easy, even without utilizing type advantages. I have such high hopes for this game, so I'd hate to be driven off due to lack of challenge.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #13   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old January 22nd, 2019 (8:10 PM). Edited January 22nd, 2019 by Zeak6464.
                          Zeak6464's Avatar
                          Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                          Zeak #3205 - Discord
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2013
                            Location: USA
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 647
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Valisilwen View Post
                            The loot boxes were quite a surprise, along with the mega stones in viridian forest, but every Wild Pokemon and Trainer that I have encountered up through Brock has only had level 2 Pokemon! Is this intended, and they get stronger later, or is this some sort of unforseen bug? I truly hope that it's a bug, because these fights are way too easy, even without utilizing type advantages. I have such high hopes for this game, so I'd hate to be driven off due to lack of challenge.
                            looks to be an unforseen bug , see they should be close to your pokemon level to make the game a little challenging , i will look into this. Thank you !

                            Edit: So I've looked into it , and it seems not to be a bug more like a little issue... If you have 1 pokemon level 5 then opponent will be level 2 , but let's say your pokemon is level 50 then oppenent will be level 47 depending on how many more pokemon are in your party...

                            Math just sucks lol I guess , but ill see what I can do if it seems to easy at 1st. I know playing with Random Pokemon On makes the game a little harder.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old January 25th, 2019 (11:59 AM).
                            Jojoboo Jojoboo is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2019
                              Posts: 3
                              I am not entirely sure if this is a glitch only my game is having or not. Outsider Pokemon don't seem to listen even when i have enough badges or not. I beat first 2 gyms and a pokemon i got from wonder trade i trained to 20+ still continues to act like it's to over leveled even though the second gym says up to level 30 Pokemon will obey even outsiders. None of my other pokemon have this problem. I checked to see if it did it with other Pokemon i got from trade or wonder trade and it seems to be only "outsider" pokemon that do this. One last thing when in Bills house if you re check the computer that activates the dna machine it for some reason froze the game only letting me remove my pokemon companions from following me. Not sure if i just got unlucky or not. Anyways i'm really enjoying this fan game keep up the good work!
                              -jojo
                              Reply With Quote
                                #15   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old January 25th, 2019 (6:48 PM).
                              Valisilwen Valisilwen is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2016
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 47
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Zeak6464 View Post
                                looks to be an unforseen bug , see they should be close to your pokemon level to make the game a little challenging , i will look into this. Thank you !

                                Edit: So I've looked into it , and it seems not to be a bug more like a little issue... If you have 1 pokemon level 5 then opponent will be level 2 , but let's say your pokemon is level 50 then oppenent will be level 47 depending on how many more pokemon are in your party...

                                Math just sucks lol I guess , but ill see what I can do if it seems to easy at 1st. I know playing with Random Pokemon On makes the game a little harder.
                                The funny thing about that is that my entire team of six is level 5-6, and every opponent is still only level 2. It would take ages to grind everything up to, say, level 10 to see if something changed, which doesn't feel worth it. I like easy fights as much as the next person, but if everything is going to be set to level 2 for the entire game then it's not even worth playing because that's not even remotely a challenge.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #16   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old January 26th, 2019 (11:03 AM).
                                Zeak6464's Avatar
                                Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                                Zeak #3205 - Discord
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                  Location: USA
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 647
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Jojoboo View Post
                                  I am not entirely sure if this is a glitch only my game is having or not. Outsider Pokemon don't seem to listen even when i have enough badges or not. I beat first 2 gyms and a pokemon i got from wonder trade i trained to 20+ still continues to act like it's to over leveled even though the second gym says up to level 30 Pokemon will obey even outsiders. None of my other pokemon have this problem. I checked to see if it did it with other Pokemon i got from trade or wonder trade and it seems to be only "outsider" pokemon that do this. One last thing when in Bills house if you re check the computer that activates the dna machine it for some reason froze the game only letting me remove my pokemon companions from following me. Not sure if i just got unlucky or not. Anyways i'm really enjoying this fan game keep up the good work!
                                  -jojo
                                  Thanks , i just got this fixed :D so look out for a patch soon !
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #17   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old February 4th, 2019 (10:17 AM).
                                  Jojoboo Jojoboo is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2019
                                    Posts: 3
                                    Ooooh nice! I was wondering if the patch has been completed or not. Thanks! ^-^
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #18   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old February 5th, 2019 (9:36 AM).
                                    Zeak6464's Avatar
                                    Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                                    Zeak #3205 - Discord
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2013
                                      Location: USA
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 647
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Jojoboo View Post
                                      Ooooh nice! I was wondering if the patch has been completed or not. Thanks! ^-^
                                      not quite yet, im doing a quality of life patch that fixes and improves the experience of the game.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #19   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old February 5th, 2019 (9:35 PM).
                                      octillery333's Avatar
                                      octillery333 octillery333 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                                        Location: United States
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Naughty
                                        Posts: 66
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Zeak6464 View Post
                                        not quite yet, im doing a quality of life patch that fixes and improves the experience of the game.
                                        Will the ability to play using a regular single screen instead of the DS Duel screen be included in this patch?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #20   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old February 5th, 2019 (11:34 PM).
                                        Zeak6464's Avatar
                                        Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                                        Zeak #3205 - Discord
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2013
                                          Location: USA
                                          Age: 26
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 647
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by octillery333 View Post
                                          Will the ability to play using a regular single screen instead of the DS Duel screen be included in this patch?
                                          it's single screen right now , but it's an odd resolution.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #21   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old February 6th, 2019 (9:53 PM).
                                          EminanE's Avatar
                                          EminanE EminanE is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2017
                                            Posts: 44
                                            Why the Pokedex isn't visible? I can´t enter to it...
                                            If a press de Y key the game crashes.
                                            I would like to see a single screen version.
                                            Other that that this looks amazing
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #22   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old February 7th, 2019 (6:09 AM).
                                            BlazingArrow BlazingArrow is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2019
                                              Posts: 2
                                              Hi, Thanks for this amazing game.
                                              Is it possible to turn off the random pokemon thing mid game?
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #23   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old February 7th, 2019 (5:26 PM).
                                              Zeak6464's Avatar
                                              Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                                              Zeak #3205 - Discord
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2013
                                                Location: USA
                                                Age: 26
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 647
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by BlazingArrow View Post
                                                Hi, Thanks for this amazing game.
                                                Is it possible to turn off the random pokemon thing mid game?
                                                will be soon !
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #24   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old February 8th, 2019 (10:28 PM).
                                                Zeak6464's Avatar
                                                Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                                                Zeak #3205 - Discord
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                                  Location: USA
                                                  Age: 26
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 647
                                                  Okay it's ready !
                                                  https://www.mediafire.com/file/bjr8ucgbh0j86b0/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v11.rar/file
                                                  __________________
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #25   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old February 8th, 2019 (10:29 PM).
                                                  Zeak6464's Avatar
                                                  Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                                                  Zeak #3205 - Discord
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                                                    Location: USA
                                                    Age: 26
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Calm
                                                    Posts: 647
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Teanz Gamer View Post
                                                    You should change many things!
                                                    For instance, double screen of the game. I suggest you use the previous version (v.9) with only one screen.
                                                    Anyway, good luck!
                                                    I took your advice and went back to v9 and revamped it.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Ad Content
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:28 AM.