• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Change move names in Emerald?

xaviersykora77

The one guy who builds computers and plays guitar.
Years
  • Hey guys its my first post :D
    I'm working on a hack with my friends right now but we cant figure out how to change the names of moves in Emerald. A link to a tool, or instructions would be helpful!

PS. I am also looking for someone decent in pixel art that has nothing to do xD

Thanks!
    -Xavier

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey guys its my first post :D
    I'm working on a hack with my friends right now but we cant figure out how to change the names of moves in Emerald. A link to a tool, or instructions would be helpful!

PS. I am also looking for someone decent in pixel art that has nothing to do xD

Thanks!
    -Xavier

Hey! You can check out Gamer2020's PGE, which I cannot give a download link for, or you can try Kurapika's G3T (Gen 3 Tools) which can be found in the tools section here in Pokecommunity :)

Back