• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Official glitch discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
I have got one. On route 8 when you see those girls and a boy standing together facing left and right if you keep moving left and right so they are on screen and off screen a man that looks like a gambler appears at the bottom but when you get a closer look he is gone. This worked on my red version but I dont know if it works on blue/yellow. Try it out, it might work!

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
Professor Glitch said:
Here's how to get PkMn, the number 250 Glitch in R/B.

PkMn Method

It's similar to the Mew Glitch.
1.) Are those other glitches stable when caught?
2.) The link to the Pokemon ".4" is broken.

Mew22

Invader Zim FAVORITE FAN
Years
girlgenius said:
Well, I talked to it then turned the caturecter like I was about to walk away.

Another glich...
L.0 diddo

1. do misingno. trick.
2. surf till you find L.0 M. NOT MISSINGNO.
3. Use master ball on it.(you can get alot of balls w/ missingno. trick
4. It will say "You caught M" but you will still be in battle.
5 Use another ball.
6. "You cought ditto" it will say.
But wont that mess up your data?

Years
L.0 M is something like missingno. However the name is M instead of Missingno. L.0 M means M at level 0... if im not wrong...

Poke'gangster

Banned
Years
hmmm....
sounds weird.....
mmmhm....
aha....
how many glitches are there in Ruby and Saphire?
Was Missingno. left in the game on purpose?
Who discovered Missingno?
Missingno. appears...
uh oh....
runs and hides...
Missingno touches me....
I now look messed up....
I speak...
*kjhihithihaetihrhietethjojp
t4hthipaithp*
translation*Are there any glitches in any other games like Zelda?*

Years
That i dont noe... I only started my ruby half way and here comes my exams... after my exams *poof* comes the FR/LG... played that half way omg another exam... im frustrated...

ive played one zelda game......however, i can oly steal items inside, i dun see any glitches...

Years
i have a glitch. i have dun the ditto glitch.and i go with that ditto in battle.and when i wAS IN battle with jigglypuf with me ditto i pushed down be the attacks and he have a another glitch attack i pushed up again and instead of a cooltrainer type attack it was a dragon type attack and then it got very glitchy then like in mine whole screen was filled with the text ash.and i saw that me pokemon was sleeping.and after a little while pushing the a button.
i saw that i was still batling jigglypuf butt ditto was become a vulpix a was doing a flamethrower.and it was the whole time switching with a meowth icon.
and then came vulpix again and wasdoing the flamethrower again. and thats happen agian again again.it won't stop. i have 2 switch me gameboy off.

Last edited:

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
Years
I've got one, I've never tried it since a long time ago I tried, but it took too long and ended up deleting my version before I could. I'm pretty sure it's fake, but someone here might want to try it. Found it online years ago, here's what it says:

Yoshi ((you can tell it's fake by the name, but whatever))
Warning: this is a glitch like MissingNo. You need a red version, blue version, two gameboys, and a link cable. Beat the Elite Four ((in both I'm guessing)) and catch all 150 pokemon ((not including Mew)). In Red version, catch a Dratini and trade it for any pokemon in blue. Evolve the Dratini to Dragonite and trade it back to Red. Get a fire stone and go to the Unknown Dungeon (Cerulean Cave). Go to where you found Mewtwo and sure along the water beside it. Use the Fire Stone on Dragonite and it should evolve into Yoshi.

Sounds totally fake, sorry I can't tell you if it works or not.

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
Years
Mew22 said:
But wont that mess up your data?

Just as much as plain Missingno will. I caught it since at first I thought I had missed Missingno or something. I don't think it said I caught ditto, I don't quite remember. But I have done the missingno trick MANY times (to get master balls and rare candies) and my file never crashed. The thing that destroyed it was me selecting 'new game' ^-^

LugiaMaster76

Number 1 Lugia Master
Years
Tree Glitch

I know a cool glitch! Here it is!

1. Get a Pokemon that knows cut.
2. Cut a tree.
3. Stand on the tree that you cutted.
4. Save the game.
5. Turn it off.
6. Turn it on.

And you will be standing on a tree!

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2004
also 1nce i was usin marowake an i beat a bellsprot an the game got totally high. glirches gilling up 4/3 of the screen, man. it was far-out1 amd 1nce, i used gameshark to get this item called gary and there was a bunch of lind up sprites moving across th creen also once i started walking o n warer, no wait that was irl1 iips aoorry

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2007
The Glitch city doesnt work for me it wont let me fly out of the safari zone. Can someone Help?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
A really weird glitch happened to me just right now in my Blue! When I battled a Missingno., this is what the picture was:
kabutopsfossil.png

My name is: .......
I don know how it happened.
The side-effects are:
1. All Pokemon on level 255
2. Max money
3. Max Items

If you need more info, ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back