• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
  • This isn't in rpg maker it in sphere.
    To prevent more posts about sphere check other posts in this topic.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Great screen! There aren't any health bars though yet... Is the exp bar supposed to be full or did you just not do that yet? I really like how the battle isn't full-screen. That's a neat idea. What does that great bar on the left represent though? Or is it merely decorative?

Linksocc

Alakazam Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 28, 2004
    I like the idea of having a friend following you, like in colosseum. I can't wait for a demo.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • There is something wrong with my host now so the image is down sorry.

Great screen! There aren't any health bars though yet... Is the exp bar supposed to be full or did you just not do that yet? I really like how the battle isn't full-screen. That's a neat idea. What does that great bar on the left represent though? Or is it merely decorative?
    Yeah the key word is yet. I havent done the hp bars or exp bars yet and the bar on the left if just for decoration.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I'm pretty sure I say this for everyone here...Can't wait!

Take your time though Booda, I'm pretty sure people here lead busy lives. This will be the first sphere game I've ever played, and by the looks of it, it'll be really cool!

Happy Gilmore

Love that movie...
    Years
  • I agree, this game is looking great! I played around with sphere a bit and found it really difficult to use, but you've made it look easy. Keep up the good work! :classic:

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    HoLy...S....nice...i cannot wait!!! can u just gimme the demo!!!plz :'(

Years
  • hes not giving up on it, hes just making it with care, so that it has all the true elements of a good game, and so that it can be as close to flawless as possible, or even perfect. i mean think about how long real games take to make. and he does not have some big team, its mostly him so its gonna take longer. so just be patient and it will come.

Back