• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
I'm just asking about this because I already beat Surge, Sabrina, and Erika, as well as Ashlee outside Saffron City, Jess/Jamie in Silph Co (and gotten the Ghostbuster) and Carlos outside Cerulean Gym...and while in Cerulean I'm supposed to get a beep from Elm about the GS Ball and the S.S. Aqua II.

well i didnt get call from prof elm too but then hey.... the phone booth is not there for fake call prof elm yourself it can trigger the event also that how i did my gs ball

BTW how long it is stuck in ver 5?from what i see from the shiny gold thread last update from zel is oct 2008? hope zel didnt give up on completing it

BlueShadow

Banned
Years
well i didnt get call from prof elm too but then hey.... the phone booth is not there for fake call prof elm yourself it can trigger the event also that how i did my gs ball

BTW how long it is stuck in ver 5?from what i see from the shiny gold thread last update from zel is oct 2008? hope zel didnt give up on completing it

Sorry but it looks like he stopped working on beta 6 so sadly I think that there is not going to be a Beta 6... But now we have Heartgold and SoulSilver. And to trigger the GS ball event you have to call prof. Elm using the phone booth

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2011
I just got beta x v6 and don't notice anything different from v5. What's changed? Also is beta 7 or higher out? If you have it can you send me a link please? Thanks in advance.

BlueShadow

Banned
Years
I just got beta x v6 and don't notice anything different from v5. What's changed? Also is beta 7 or higher out? If you have it can you send me a link please? Thanks in advance.

There is no beta 6!! It is the same Beta 5 but some people changed it's name to beta 6. Here is the Shiny Gold site and the last beta according to the site is beta 5!
wahackpokemon.com/shinygold-site

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Just a hint on Jirachi, if you STILL can't find him.

Spoiler:

I'm evil, aren't I?

BlueShadow

Banned
Years
Just a hint on Jirachi, if you STILL can't find him.

Spoiler:

I'm evil, aren't I?

You know... In these days almost everybody knows how to get jirachi... Some people just go to youtube and search for "Pokemon Shiny Gold Jirachi" and they find some videos how to find it... so now almost everyone know how to get it

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
So this is definitely done and over with?
And by that I mean Zel stopped working on it? :\
Aw, I wanted to play a gold remake so bad ; _________ ;, and I don't have SS or HG.

BlueShadow

Banned
Years
So this is definitely done and over with?
And by that I mean Zel stopped working on it? :\
Aw, I wanted to play a gold remake so bad ; _________ ;, and I don't have SS or HG.

Yes that's what it looks like... I mean it has been 1 year or more since the last beta (beta 5) was released... So we can say that Shiny Gold is OVER!! There won't be a beta 6 (or maybe zel will work on it in the future but now it is OVER!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2009
ej guys .. look.. can somebody link me or show me the latest version of shiny gold.. i have this x 5 version..but i can t go on after i finish the pokemon league nad face esse and james in the m s aqua..i can t go out of this boat..
so plf guys can somebody link me the latest version .

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
ej guys .. look.. can somebody link me or show me the latest version of shiny gold.. i have this x 5 version..but i can t go on after i finish the pokemon league nad face esse and james in the m s aqua..i can t go out of this boat..
so plf guys can somebody link me the latest version .
Are you like... blind? Look 2 posts up... Here I'll even quote it for you :

Yes that's what it looks like... I mean it has been 1 year or more since the last beta (beta 5) was released... So we can say that Shiny Gold is OVER!! There won't be a beta 6 (or maybe zel will work on it in the future but now it is OVER!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2016
Is it possible to get a spheal?
I looked in ice path and whirl islands for hours and I still haven't found one
The only Hoenn pokémon I found in whirl islands is Spinda, and just once

If shiny gold is over, it really is too bad...
I'm currently playing beta 5 X
It really is the best hack in the world

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
I hope he didn't give up on it just because of HG/SS. His is different from theirs and better in it's own way.

Draik

Hi.
Years
Wow, it's been a while.

I really name some help.

In Lavender Town, when I enter the bottom right house (not the Soul House), I am challenged to a battle by this Black Belt with a Hitmonlee and Steelix with hacked moves such as Poisonpowder and Leech Seed. After the battle, the game just crashes and leads to a blank white screen. I'm playing beta 5, and I did not patch this over an earlier beta, I patched it over a clean FireRed rom. I'm not sure what's causing it.

I have the exact problem. Has anyone been able to find a fix (all of my save states are at this point, I can't escape it).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 19, 2010
hey i really need help...

could someone please post a .SGM file that has beaten the elite 4???

cause my game screwed up and deleted my saves

plllleeeeasssseeee need help i love this game!!!!

i really need some help....

ive just beaten the E4 and cant proceed (cant load up my last save)

and need an SGM file for the VBA

please i need help desperately

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 19, 2010
i dont really want to start all over =ppp i had to start all over when i went from beta 3 to beta 5 i cant be stuffed doing all that stuff again.

so if any1 had a SGM file i would really appreciate it

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
Question ~

Hi there , i am current using gpSp unofficial version to play shiny gold on my psp .
I just realised that my current beta , which should be 3/4 , does not have running shoes and telephone booths .
I have already played till indigo league and i do not wish to restart the whole game .
Is it possible for me to save the .sav file somewhere and update my sg to beta5 or any other latest ones ? Before putting the .sav file back in .
And regarding the changing to 128k , how do i do it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back