• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Cards & More

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2021
    Hi guys!

New here, I've just recently re-discovered my Pokémon card collection from the 90's and was looking for some help/advice.

I have a decent sized collection from the 90's, they're all from the base/gym hero's/neo genesis sets, I need to go through them properly and will probably be putting some up for sale/swap once I have but when I found them I also found some extra things with the cards, I have 3 version 3 game rule books, a card list, 2x coin game with 6 coins and some of the topps cards too.

Im not too sure if any of its worth anything but in the topps cards there's a clear bulbasaur, holo machamp and Machoke, holo kangaskhan and there's a load of the episode cards from the original series etc there too

I need to go through the actual cards but was wondering if the rest of the stuff holds any value? If not I'm keeping them anyways but was just curious.

Years
  • Hi guys!

New here, I've just recently re-discovered my Pokémon card collection from the 90's and was looking for some help/advice.

I have a decent sized collection from the 90's, they're all from the base/gym hero's/neo genesis sets, I need to go through them properly and will probably be putting some up for sale/swap once I have but when I found them I also found some extra things with the cards, I have 3 version 3 game rule books, a card list, 2x coin game with 6 coins and some of the topps cards too.

Im not too sure if any of its worth anything but in the topps cards there's a clear bulbasaur, holo machamp and Machoke, holo kangaskhan and there's a load of the episode cards from the original series etc there too

I need to go through the actual cards but was wondering if the rest of the stuff holds any value? If not I'm keeping them anyways but was just curious.

The other stuff's value will depend on condition and whether there are any full sets among them, but aside from the Topps cards aren't usually the type of things that have been found on eBay historically.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I highly recommend organizing and cataloguing every card you have and evaluating the condition of each one. From there, a more accurate price arrangement can be put together.

Back