• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 6TH Gen- Getting Rid of Stuff (shinies & events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy May

Banned
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Giveaway is Over

Happy Holidays~

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I'd really be interested in the shiny Greninja with its HA if its still available. Shall I send you a pm too?

My ign is Sam
    My friend code is 2939-2127-7148

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Is Arceus still available?
    Oh Yes, it certainly is! :)

My FC & IGN is in my sig, my "mii name" will come up as YellowSnow when it goes through. :)

what's your FC & IGN so i can add you in? :3

EDIT: Let me know if there's a 2nd one you want too.. you can have 2 per week. :)

Last edited:

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Is the calm victini and the Rayquaza available, if so it will take a few days or so before I can trade.

Updating main post to reflect this and adding you in.

VM/PM me then in a few days when you're able to trade.. we'll figure something out. :)

Last edited:

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • I'd like to reserve the Jolly Victini and the Mewtwo, if that's alright with you! I'm available for trade for sure on Wednesday.

IGN: Tamara
    FC: 1951-4179-6270

Last edited:

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    I'd like to reserve the Jolly Victini and the Mewtwo, if that's alright with you! I'm available for trade for sure on Wednesday.

IGN: Tamara
    FC: 1951-4179-6270

sounds good. :)
    - updating main post and adding you in.

VM me the general time you can trade time for Wednesday in advance (hopefully it's the same day for us). :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • i'm sorry, i stopped this giveaway a couple days before you posted.. ever since then i've been trying to get it locked. :/

Sorry about that! I thought you were throwing a hypothetical scenario at me; thread's now locked!

EDIT: And unlocked again as requested.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back