• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Don't Know Where to Go (Alpha Saphire)

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • First off, sorry for the Hiatus (School and life in general), but I came here because I don't know how to reach Lavaridge City. I got Alpha Sapphire for Christmas and had an easy time until now. I am asking those who have beaten Flannery on how to reach it easily.

GH

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    First off, sorry for the Hiatus (School and life in general), but I came here because I don't know how to reach Lavaridge City. I got Alpha Sapphire for Christmas and had an easy time until now. I am asking those who have beaten Flannery on how to reach it easily.

You do have the vast internet at your disposal, but I suppose coming here for reliable info is good. ;)
    I'm not sure where you are, so I'm going to assume you've made it north of Mauville to Routes 111 and 112.

Go through Fiery Path on Route 112, it's up the stairs on the mountain-like area, to the left.
    It's pretty straight forward, just go through the routes, doing what people say, and once you finish the Meteor Falls stuff, May/Brendan will take you back to Mauville (so you don't have to backtrack).
    The cable car lift on Route 112 will now be available, it's on the same little mountain area as the entrance to Fiery Path.
    You have have to deal with Team Aqua first, but once you're done with them, you can go down through Jagged Pass, and after you exit, to the left is Lavaridge.

Bulbapedia is very reliable with info, as is Serebii, so for any future info, it would be a good idea to check those.
    Here's the ORAS walkthrough on Bulbapedia.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Appendix:Omega_Ruby_and_Alpha_Sapphire_walkthrough

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I think I got lost on finding Lavaridge as well, it's kinda out of the way and they don't really tell you where to go, just that Flannery's the next Gym Leader. Volga's information is correct, though! :)

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Thanks for the info. I found it after a rough battle with Archie and Shelly and beat Flannery but forgot to save (#ugh). At least I know where to go now.

Back