• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Meltan Boxes limited to one 30 minute session per week

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • If I had to guess, Glitzy Glow is probably a Psychic move after Espeon while Baddy Bad is probably a Dark move after Umbreon. For all those who disliked the idea of not having an Eevee who could evolve, prepare to see moves from all of its Eevolutions. Therefore, expect an Ice, Grass and Fairy Type move in the near future.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    If I had to guess, Glitzy Glow is probably a Psychic move after Espeon while Baddy Bad is probably a Dark move after Umbreon. For all those who disliked the idea of not having an Eevee who could evolve, prepare to see moves from all of its Eevolutions. Therefore, expect an Ice, Grass and Fairy Type move in the near future.

you were right, eevee has all 8 type evolution moves.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    I don't know why but Buzzy Buzz sounds like a Bug-type move for me; maybe because it's similar to the sound of bees?

Last edited:
    Back