• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Whatever happened to the Lumiose Ghost Girl

DiamondFrostmane

Horse Trainer
Years
  • I am of course talking about the girl who says "No, you're not the one" when you go into an office block in Lumiose City of X & Y. Was that mystery every solved. I was a little freaked out by this when I discovered it.

Years
  • apparently you can meet her again in a hotel room somewhere too, according to a youtube vid i watched on creepy things in pokemon but i've personally never found that second encounter. I'm assuming she was a teaser to an event or something that never got released

a quick google search suggests that it still hasnt been solved however :(

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You see her again in ORAS at Mt. Pyre, but she basically just does the same thing again.

So it was never solved. It (and many of the other mysteries of XY/6th gen) probably won't ever solved since Game Freak seems to be fine with abandoning Kalos.

Back