• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Luxium [UPDATE 1.2 DROPPED]

LuxrayGirl

AmyTheLuxray
Years
  • Im Amy!
    The Creator Of This Game
    Hope You Enjoy It!
    splash4.png
    Hello The Team Is Curently Working On A Game Called Pokemon Luxium!

Team :
    AmyTheLuxray (Me) (Mapper/Spriter)
    Ele_Demaru (Spriter)
    Raibolt (Tester/Mapper)
    CharlieDawg (Spriter)
    chindaqill (Spriter)
    Akua no kokoro (Spriter)
    nekosan (Spriter)
    Green (Spriter/Tester)
    Shinx88 (Spriter/Mapper)

[S-HIGHLIGHT]If Some Spriters Want To Help That Would Be Good!
    [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Spoiler:

(Tell Me When Find Bugs Or Glitches)

Spoiler:

(Like LeonDraceus Too : Pokemon Mega Adventure)

Tips & Question Anwsers

neweraster - im trying to make a nuzlocke mode, there will be maybe mystery gifts, and im currently running the game and testing stuff most likely, and there will be some changes in story im searching for somebody that can make good cutsences because i pretty much suck at that only thing.
    Pokemon Lakeland - As I Sead There Will Be Story And I Suck And Cutsences...
    LeonDraceus (Friend) - Im Going To Add Introduction Now So Dont Worry!
    M3rein - Curently In Devolopment Where Making Changes!

Download
    Spoiler:

Update 2.0 Reveals
    Spoiler:

Update 3.0 Comming Soon
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    the game looks pretty cool and all but whats the backstory? and what features this game going to have and is it gonna be 8 gyms total? or 16? or maybe more?
    also how many regions and are there going to nuzlocke? mystery gifts? and what else the game has to offer.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    If I may be honest, what did you show us besides one or two maps with out-of-place tiles and the fact you got EBS to work? One recommendation I'd make would be to change the font. It doesn't look good (I believe it's stock Essentials'). One other thing I highly recommend to change is the random SM graphics. That youngster, for example, has a completely different outfit in the field than the one in the battle transition. Same goes for the Shadow Triad member being a waiter.

Bisharp

Whoa.. up close and personal..!
    Years
  • Hello Amy! Here's some advice for you: Check your grammar! Especially if English is not your first language -- it's crucial. It'll make your game feel a lot more professional and polished. A single typo or a word in the wrong place can break immersion for some people. Also, don't capitalize every word in a sentence -- just where it's needed.
    Like others have said, don't be afraid to show off what else you have going. Characters, story, new Pokemon if any. Your mapping needs a lot of work, but I'm sure with the right resources and time put in, you're going to be looking great. Also, change your interior tiles! FRLG does not look good with BW2 sprites.

Lastly, I've noticed you haven't fixed every little leftover thing in the vanilla essentials, including the text that appears after the blackout dialogue (the 'this was triggered by a switch' in grey). You might wanna remove that.

LuxrayGirl

AmyTheLuxray
    Years
  • Hello Amy! Here's some advice for you: Check your grammar! Especially if English is not your first language -- it's crucial. It'll make your game feel a lot more professional and polished. A single typo or a word in the wrong place can break immersion for some people. Also, don't capitalize every word in a sentence -- just where it's needed.
    Like others have said, don't be afraid to show off what else you have going. Characters, story, new Pokemon if any. Your mapping needs a lot of work, but I'm sure with the right resources and time put in, you're going to be looking great. Also, change your interior tiles! FRLG does not look good with BW2 sprites.

Lastly, I've noticed you haven't fixed every little leftover thing in the vanilla essentials, including the text that appears after the blackout dialogue (the 'this was triggered by a switch' in grey). You might wanna remove that.

yeah i dont now how to set a point if you blackout if you now plz help me...
    and im searching for mappers and spriters.

Back