• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen II Betamons battle sprites (Madame back sprite added)

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
  • Revamped sprites from the Pokémon Gold Demo. Give credits if used (Preferably as Nanael Justice).

Wolfman & Warwolf
    6lnYJjQ.png

Front & Back

Tigrette & Electiger
    PyROBoq.png

Back only

Plux
    s0GfhyA.png

Back only

Kurstraw & Pangshi
    Oy8SxrK.png

Front & Back

Chiks
    JPlaDk0.png

Front & Back

Para
    ZgFIPff.png

Front & Back

Grimey
    GDCrceT.png

Front & Back

Numpuff
    yiRUGgR.png

Back only

Bomseel
    rraMeDn.png

Back only

Madame
    IX71FOW.png

Back only

Last edited:

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • Just today I did both Tigrette and Electiger's back sprites so I added them to this post. If I make any other sprite related to the beta monsters I will update here too.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • These are amazing!
    I can see that you are an advanced spriter, would you like to join me in Pokémon Meteor?

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • These are amazing!
    I can see that you are an advanced spriter, would you like to join me in Pokémon Meteor?
    Thank You!
    Recently I'm been working on Pokémon Magical Dream on my own (All those prints are from that game) so I can't be join any other team for now, sorry.

Are you going to do everything? Because these look good so far.
    Thank you! It's kinda shocking to me how there isn't already all of then free to use through internet. It seems like everyone is focusing on front sprites but nobody is doing the back ones.

I do not want to do all of them, but I would like to try some of the fully removed ones, some of the babies (excluding the ones that we got an definitive version in later gen) and some evolutions like that Plux.

As I said, there is already a bunch of free to use front sprites on the internet, I will probably just complete a bunch of them doing the back sprites and making the front when I can't find a good one.

In my own pace I should get some of those things done.

Added Kurstraw and Pangshi front and back sprites.
    Added Plux back sprite.

Last edited:

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • Added the first two baby Pokémon, Chiks and Para. (Both front and back sprites)
    Edit: Grimey added.

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • My fan game will be using all of the removed pokemon would love essitantal sized sprites for everything for sure will totaly give you credit for anything you make.

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • My fan game will be using all of the removed pokemon would love essitantal sized sprites for everything for sure will totaly give you credit for anything you make.
    They are already at the optimal size for essentials, but I put some of them in the same image so I wouldn't spam my DA that much.
    If you want the sprites all separately you can use the exact same files I'm using for my game: https://imgur.com/a/1XxUwDm

Be aware that I included LunaMaddalena's front sprite for Tigrette, Electiger, Plux and Numpuff and also included TheBarmyBrit's Turbann sprites. (The same ones I'm using) So be sure to credit them too.

If you are trying adding them to your game, some of those links could be useful too:
    All the cries
    Some general information
    The original movepool

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • Placeholders I would love to see em.
    They are literally icons from other Pokémon. Plux is just Pinser and my Numpuff is now scizor because... it is.
    I tried editing a Seel icon for Bomseel but the result was painfully ugly.

Spoiler:

I want to put a new version of my game to download with the new Pokémon, so I will inevitably need to deal with that lack of icons. What I will do if I have no other choice is edit other icons with similar body types. Even if it comes out really obvios, it's better than nothing I guess. I can link the good ones here if things turn up that way.

About a PBS, there will be a bunch of creative liberty in it. Considering most of the Betamon don't have base stats, none of them have abilities, a bunch of "new" TMs could be compatible with them and I never found anything about oficial egg moves they would have. Not to say that they don't have an entry in the Pokedex in the Spaceworld Demo, but we do have that Gold 97 hack which is incredible, having it's own set of stats, dex entries and everything. In that case, we also need to remember that is the work from some other guy, so if in some way his information would be used to created a PBS that anyone could use, it's the best to ask for permition before and respect his answer to that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Sorry, but the links to the backsprites are fallen, could you reupload them pls?

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • Back