• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] FR PokeMart Questionnaire

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • Did anyone ever understood how to change the questionnaire in the PokeMart in FR?
    Is there a tutorial that teaches how to modify the questionnaire?
    Because when I go on AMap there is absolutely no scritpbox or signpost icon over it
    Maybe it could be the effect of the block "8F" that starts the questionnaire routine

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    1)In length,meaning that I want the player to insert 1 word only
    2)If the word selected is the correct one then I want the script to go on,otherwise it ends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx6G6wkVvLw
    I want to do something like this (go to 1:32)

I can't guarantee anything since this is just a guess, but looking at it in advance map, there's no script attached to it,
    so I'm guessing its just text in the code somewhere.

My you can try reading it, so you know what it says in game, then search the text in HMA?
    I know I've seen sections of formatted text in the bytes there so maybe its there, and all the pokemarts just point to that one section.

Back