• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Changing Tileset depending on seasons

Years
  • Hey everyone! Does anyone here know how to change tilesets depending on seasons? I tried using some custom scripts like the Klein studio one and Shiney570's one, but they don't work properly. Shiney's one gives me an error,while Klein's one does nothing. It could be because they are outdated?

I want to know how to change tilesets depending on the seasons in v16.2 . I don't use v17, so even if the script is compatible with v17, it may not be with v16.

Thanks!

Years

• Thank you! This works just like it's supposed to! Just one problem though- do you know how to add the number of tilesets in which seasons can be changed? I have two tilesets- Outdoor City and Outdoor Forest. However, I can only use this script for one of them at a time. I tried copying and pasting the 'tileset Id = 1'string and replacing them with the tileset ids of the required tilesets, but it doesn't seem to work. Do you know how?

Back