• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why the BW Anime is the best

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
  • This has been your April Fools day post.

Leave your "f*** you Vragon"'s below
    Yeah it's not the best.
    Even if it is better that Johto and Iris is a better character than Misty

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • You should have said that Sun and Moon anime is the best.. More suitable heha

Have to agree with this since I, and many other viewers of the Anime, just hate how Sun and Moon has turned out to be(and it's unlikely to salvage itself from last place). However, if you're going to go with an April Fools joke, might as well go all out on the joke by claiming something outrageous or proof that something people have been pining for is about to happen(like Serena or Dawn returns to the Anime). Aka clickbait would have done more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Have to agree with this since I, and many other viewers of the Anime, just hate how Sun and Moon has turned out to be(and it's unlikely to salvage itself from last place). However, if you're going to go with an April Fools joke, might as well go all out on the joke by claiming something outrageous or proof that something people have been pining for is about to happen(like Serena or Dawn returns to the Anime). Aka clickbait would have done more.

Still waiting for a Serena special :/
    (NOT an appearance in SuMo anime cuz then she will have a new ugly design like Mitsy and Brock did)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Still waiting for a Serena special :/
    (NOT an appearance in SuMo anime cuz then she will have a new ugly design like Mitsy and Brock did)

I think a special is not enough. Rather I'd revive Pokemon Chronicles and do a 10-15 episode mini-series involving the 3 Pokemon Coordinators: May, Dawn and Serena. Only sticking point is May's VA so getting her to reappear in the series is very unlikely(but fans would kill for it). I'd even throw Iris in there at some point seeing as she's been traveling through Johto(she ought to run into them at some point). Iris deserves a 2nd chance frankly. Writers didn't do her character justice in the time she was on.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I think a special is not enough. Rather I'd revive Pokemon Chronicles and do a 10-15 episode mini-series involving the 3 Pokemon Coordinators: May, Dawn and Serena. Only sticking point is May's VA so getting her to reappear in the series is very unlikely(but fans would kill for it). I'd even throw Iris in there at some point seeing as she's been traveling through Johto(she ought to run into them at some point). Iris deserves a 2nd chance frankly. Writers didn't do her character justice in the time she was on.

Yoוu're right but Serena needs it the most now. Every other poke girl got a special and/or reapperance and Serena got none ( Even Iris got one). That's really un fair, especially considering her popularity.

Years
  • Holy sh**
    I was about to reply OP were doing drugs but you got me. Don't get me wrong I do not think BW is the worst saga out of all. I think it is better than OS Johto and S&M yet it is far away to be best ever.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    I think BW is a much better series then DP put together.

Back