• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
  • Yahoo! I'm so excited. : 3

I'm going to do a Jewel on you, however, and announce that I'm away for two weeks just as the RP is starting. XD
    Starting tomorrow evening, I'm away for two weeks. I nominate Strikit as temporary GM should the thread be allowed before then. Once I come back I don't go away again for a while.
    Sorry about this. Again. ^__^;

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    If everyone else is ready, I'm ready!
    Just say the word and we'll get started.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Friends! Comrades! I have returned! Bow to me, weaklings!
    So, yeah. I have reposted the RP for moderation, per parallelzero's instruction. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long before we get it back up and running, and you'll all be pleased as punch I'm not going to swan off again for a few weeks.
    As soon as the thread's accepted I'll create a new OOC and ask for this one to be closed. : 3

It shouldn't be too long before we're back in business, guys and gals.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    That's very good to hear. :cer_smile:
    .....I just hope no one has abandoned us.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • No worries I'm still hear :D I'm considering changing Len's Egg move from Bubblebeam to Mind reader. A poliwag that can read minds at an amateur level would be intresting if I can get it to work out.

Back