• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Okay, Jewel's going to send me the plot soon. However, I have very important exams starting in a couple of weeks (that's also why I've been so inactive), so I don't think it's a good idea for me to start it now. I need some opinions. Do you think it would be best for me to be the GM but start it late June, or for someone else to be GM and start it soon?

xX

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I think Pikakip has a good point there.
    As long as ArcanineOod sends the temporary replacement the plot so that nothing goes off course.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I second that.
    I wish I could help commence the process, but it's up to the GM to begin preparations.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    *falls down on knees*
    FORGIVE ME!

Um, I apologise for not starting the new thread yet, but I assure you that I shall be starting it soon. I'm currently in the middle of hugely important exams, so I just can't afford to spend any time setting up an RP at the moment. BUT I assure you that I will set it up on the 23rd or 24th of June. That is my promise.

I know I've been taking forever about this, but if you can just bear with me for another month, this RP will be back on its feet. : 3
    xX

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Its alright. School and life is far more important than an RP. We've waited this long, another month won't hurt. Once school is over for the kids, life becomes less stressful, so take your time and study hard and good luck on your exams! I have Senior Finals myself starting Tuesday X3

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Agreed, Hope your Exams go well (Although mine are already over and my summer break started early~ohohohoho~<3) Oh! And for the love of god, wait awhile to get your results for them when i went, I had to go through an entire building of mosh pits and lines just to get my results from my teachers after my exams! XDD

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    XD

Okay, making the final preparations. Does anyone remember all of the Pokemon that were on the list? Here's what I've remembered so far:

Growlithe
    Bellsprout
    Buizel
    Elekid
    Vulpix
    Magnemite
    Wooper
    Machop
    Meowth

Was there anything else?

Here's a message I've put on the thread:

Those who were part of the first attempt at this RP, who stayed until it died and who were part of the planning process of this new thread will be automatically accepted if they apply. Places will be held for them for a week, after which time their spots will become open. Feel free to apply for these spots, but bear in mind that if the original RPer wants it, it's theirs and you'll have to apply for a different Pokemon.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?
    xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    OH NOES! I knew I was forgetting something! Forgive me! D X
    I'll add Poliwag to the list forthwith.

You do have to repost the SU, yes, because otherwise I can't be sure who definitely wants to come back. Not only that, but the other RPers need to be able to see it so they know your character.

xX

EDIT: Added Numel and Riolu, too. Considering putting in a Buneary just because I like Buneary. Thoughts?

Okey. We has a small issue. The original thread has been deleted, so most of everyone's SUs have been deleted. Megaman, I believe yours is in the first few pages of this thread.
    As a result, you lot won't be able to just copy+paste your old SUs, and I won't be able to do mine either. I planned to change a few things and spice it up a bit, but I wasn't expecting having to rewrite it. For that reason, I maaay be a little late reposting this, though you know that it may take a while to have it approved by a mod anyway. So yeah, bear with me here! ^__^;

xX

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I remembered Rokan's perfectly, I just would have been sad if I had to rewrite it. I think her SU is one of my best ever.

Back