• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Triángulo Origen

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Pokémon Triángulo Origen TRAILER and BETA 1

Hey good at all!
    I bring my hack, is well under way and I have decided to post it = 3
    The hack was exclusive Whack a Hack! But what I want to show you!

bannertringulo.png

Creator:
    ReoNeky

RomBase_0.png
    Ruby AXVE
    Idioma: Español

History:

Spoiler:

PD: Sorry, my english is bad, If someone could do me the favor of adapting to English history would appreciate it

ScreenShot:

pokemonruby01g.png

megaactutringuloorigen.png

trianguloorigen15001.png

trianguloorigen15001.png
    trianguloorigen15002.png

fz6.png
    rbl.png

Credits and thanks

MarioFan because without him this would not exist hack
    Kaliser because it is a great friend and has given me some tile / sprite / mini another.
    Angel, if he think I would not be here posting my hack.
    Milotix, is a great friend who supports you and encourages you, without the hack ... well ..
    EruxNick, has opinions, helped inserted midis.
    Koder, for houses and tiles.
    Alistair by tiles, houses .. etc
    Cope by private tiles and other
    Alucus for Homes, Centers PKMN and other tiles.
    Tokyn for minis
    Gershel, for helping correguir errors in scripts, yes, scripts xD Thanks!
    Jaizu for helping me change my mind and
    Kaze because God has made me 2342424 and images for the project, banner, signatures, fanbars ...
    Gintonic91 for having supported me and I take a fanbar

(I do not think anybody let me if I forgot to name someone credit for tiles, will edit if I avisáis I thank you = 3)

Vídeos
    [TRAILER]

DESCARGA BETA 1:
    (In link of description of the trailer)

Whack a hack donwloads it is canceled

Hack-roms de Pokémon Advance | Whack a Hack! - Descarga

Awards hack:
    mhm201301.png

My chanel of youtube for more vídeos:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ReoNeky/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Thanks for you attention! ^^

See ya!

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    Ooh! So it's here on PC now eh? ^^ video codes don't work that way. I'll vm you about that!

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • Alright, nice graphics = spanish.
    This is a real nice hack tbh, the scripting is nice as well.
    There is just 1 thing I saw at almost all spanish hacks recently 1TILE PATHS, its became a habit for you guys lol.
    Anyways good luck, I can even map for you if you want.

Years
  • I really liked that picture of "Partirle la cara" o "dejarlo pasar". It made me laugh a lot, it was very funny. Keep up with the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hey! I bring you the cover of my hack, the just finished, At last!
    Hope you like :

pokemonruby01g.png

See ya!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    ¡Hey!
    Very good at all, I bring you a game trailer.
    The release date will be on June 10.

Hope you like it, I leave you with the video:

see ya! ^^

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Dude your hack looks awesome ! Like all the Spanish hacks it has a nearly professional look ! And Deoxys as legendary ! I hope it is going to be translated .

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    bannertringulo.png

¡Hey!

First of all, sorry, I did not put a comment saying it was the beta 1 now available, has launched from 06/07/2013.

Beta 1 now available in Spanish! Maybe hack beta 2 translate it into English, the problem is that my English is very bad. I'll see what I can do ...

I leave the download link of "Whack a hack", but downloads take canceled as two weeks ...

http://wahackpokemon.com/es/descarga/hack-gba#trianguloorigen

A method to download the ROM, is to go to the video description of the trailer and download it, the problem is that it is in Spanish and not many will understand.

Now I come to bring the first scans of the beta 2 Cave did Alpha changes regarding graphics and I changed the mini's second protagonist, Why not guess who it is? Haha!:

trianguloorigen15001.png
    trianguloorigen15002.png

fz6.png
    rbl.png

Do not you guess it? xD PS: Ignore the Girl, I have to change it.

By the way, the download link works, but the web downloads that come have been canceled temporarily, there have been problems in terms of hosting and others. It is a shame .... Many want to download it from there to see it and can not.
    I'd like to advertise ayudaseis qe me, but if the downloads are canceled ....

Now the only way to download is go to the link of the video description and directly bajaroslo rom (Without being the ips, and patched and all) ready to download and play.

See ya!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    I want to play this hack, but cannot find a working download link. Is it available anywhere at all?

The language in the game doesn't bother me that much - it's Pokemon, whatever the language.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    I honestly need to learn Spanish so I can play all of these amazing looking hacks.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hack is simply great. I so want to play it but cant wait for beta 2 bc of the new character *from 1 of my fav ds games of all time*. Looking forward to more updates great job.

Years
  • Yeah, i'm going to attempt to learn Spanish, all the amazing hacks seem to be in Spanish and I think my narrow linguistics lifestyle is preventing me from experiencing such amazingness

Back