• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?~ Mystery Dungeon Confusion ~?

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
Years
  • I really don't understand how everyone seems to enjoy and progress through the Mystery Dungeon series. I have Blue Rescue Team for DS, and it took me forever to defeat Zapdos. To me, the series is very confusing and frustrating. I have played my game for many hours, and yet it is still extremely nerve-racking and boring. My Pokémon are Chikorita and Cyndaquil. Any suggestions? Does anyone else feel the same way I do about the series?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I actually like Mystery Dungeon....to a point. It took me forever to get past Moltres in the volcano, but the storyline sucked me in.

It just gets too repetitive and it seems to take too long to get to the Lucario rank.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I really don't understand how everyone seems to enjoy and progress through the Mystery Dungeon series. I have Blue Rescue Team for DS, and it took me forever to defeat Zapdos. To me, the series is very confusing and frustrating. I have played my game for many hours, and yet it is still extremely nerve-racking and boring. My Pokémon are Chikorita and Cyndaquil. Any suggestions? Does anyone else feel the same way I do about the series?
    lol no wonder why.Chikorita is like one of the hardest pokemon to use.I had Torchic and Chikorita.(it was very difficult,especially my first time.)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Well, it is kind of boring. But I really love the storyline and everything, so I guess it didn't bother me much at all.

For your Zapdos problem, it might be the pokemon you're using, like other users said. Could you try to use befriended pokemon at all?

Back