• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hey, I'm Sibyl!

Years
  • Hey guys! I've just joined the forums to make some new Pokémon friends :3 I'm on the hunt for a ditto, so if anyone has one spare I would love to trade :')

Years
  • Welcome Sibyl! Lots of friends to go around here if you actively participate in discussions and whatnot :) Also Trade Corner is that-a-way, I think they have a specific Ditto Megathread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask for help. Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Looking to start breeding huh =3
    That poor ditto will never leave the daycare again... 😏

Good luck getting one =3
    I'm assuming this is BDSP and I still need to hunt Ditto down myself lol

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Looking to start breeding huh =3
    That poor ditto will never leave the daycare again... 😏

Good luck getting one =3
    I'm assuming this is BDSP and I still need to hunt Ditto down myself lol
    Look Ditto knows it's role, otherwise it wouldn't have been born a Ditto. :P

Anyway, hi Sibyl! Welcome to the community. You've picked a wonderful forum to find make good friends who all have a love of Pokémon! If you haven't, I suggest you check out our community Discord! Lots of people hang out there. :)

Back