• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Shiny Hack Maker v2.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
Years
  • Nicely done. I'm glad to see someone who uses the Shiny hack. But I have an annotation: This is the very old version of the hack, namely the "beta" I once created for RHW. It would be better if someone was able to write a programm which creates a "shiny hack V2".

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • Nicely done. I'm glad to see someone who uses the Shiny hack. But I have an annotation: This is the very old version of the hack, namely the "beta" I once created for RHW. It would be better if someone was able to write a programm which creates a "shiny hack V2".

Well, my tool's done, and the surprise is its for v2, recoded by andrea, as my codings were off a bit, before Shinyzer arrives this tool will provide for your needs, its in my thread, and is now basically bug-free

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    thank mastermind ^^
    maybe i will make the version with the lastest routine..

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2008
    Hi iv been tyring to get this shiny script working on emerald for a few days but i cnt seem to get it to work as soon as it trys to go to the battle screen it just stops anyone who could help it would be much appeated here is the script thanks

#org $start
    callasm 0x71B771
    #raw 0x1
    checkflag 0x202
    if b_true goto $done
    pause 0x28
    message $rawr
    boxset 6
    wildbattle 01 05 0
    fadescreen 0
    callasm 0x71B771
    #raw 0x01
    nop
    #raw 0x53 0x01 0x00
    setflag 0x202
    release
    end

#org $done
    release
    end

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
  • Hi iv been tyring to get this shiny script working on emerald for a few days but i cnt seem to get it to work as soon as it trys to go to the battle screen it just stops anyone who could help it would be much appeated here is the script thanks

#org $start
    callasm 0x71B771
    #raw 0x1
    checkflag 0x202
    if b_true goto $done
    pause 0x28
    message $rawr
    boxset 6
    wildbattle 01 05 0
    fadescreen 0
    callasm 0x71B771
    #raw 0x01
    nop
    #raw 0x53 0x01 0x00
    setflag 0x202
    release
    end

#org $done
    release
    end
    Why dont you try my Shiny Maker, the links in my signature. It's bug-fixed version of shiny hack, with tutorials and a built in script compiler, which should give you a fair idea.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2008
    thanks m8 works like a treat great program couldnt get it to work on emerald thro but fire red works fine cheers

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
  • thanks m8 works like a treat great program couldnt get it to work on emerald thro but fire red works fine cheers

Thanks alot!, but I'm afraid to say that, I've tried the program like 10 - 20 times on all versions, and it works...maybe you did something wrong? Thanks for posting anyways

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • why didn't I recognise this thread before? O.o
    basically, I wanted to make the shiny hack with the help of masterminds rom hacking lesson. i was really depressed, cause the debugger doesn't work for me -.-'

But this tool is really great, thx man ^^

sonic1

ASM is my life now...
    Years
  • I'm terribly sorry for reviving this topic,but i have to put my problem now.(moderators can give me a warn,if they want).
    I have tried to patch an emerald[BPEE] and the program,all the times that i do this,returns me an error[Run-time error '13': type mismatch].
    Can someone explain me what happens?

Please...I really need this...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Sorry or not, the thread was revived, so it will be closed.

If you really want to get your question answered post it in the Simple Questions thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back