• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] A Little Bear's Woe

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
This is my first story with actual cohesion: A strange mix of comedy and horror. Hope y'all like it. If you don't, make sure to deliver your criticisms!

Hello. I am a teddy bear.

I live a very humble life: I used to be a toy for my owner, but now she's outgrown such trivial things. I now simply sit in her room, as a decoration. This does not upset me: after all, I've went through various owners, and I am fully aware that living creatures do grow up and mature.

So, now, why do you choose to engage in a conversation with something many consider trivial, childish, yet fairly cute?

"Mr. Bear, what are those foreign stains on your vise?"

Ha! So you're wondering about those? Hahaha...

Ha...

Ha.......

...Oh. Oh deary me. Listen, my friend. I do not know how your day has been going: If it's been dandy, I do not want to ruin it. If it has been going poorly, I have no desire to further add to your detriment. Yet, I can see it in your eyes; you're curious. I'll try to keep it brief and simple.

My life is humble, yet miserable. I have had to watch my master... Descend.

"Oh, Mr. Bear, what ever could you mean?"

Well, you see, my owner has had a strange quirk from birth. I will not say what it is. All that you need to know is that she was able to keep it in check.

That is, until that man came along.

What a surprise: Against all odds, both had the same aforementioned quirk! And guess what? They just so happened to love each other!

Every day, I am forced to watch. Horrors that no man, woman, or child should ever have to know. Alas, I am unable to run. I am unable to hide. I can't even cover my eyes, for, woe is me, I am unable to move, for I am a little, measly toy bear!

"Oh, Mr. Bear, what is your owner's name? I would like to know more about this so-called "horror".

No chance. None at all. Please, don't get involved with my misfortune. Wether you are the center of your family, with fame and fortune, or you are a peasant, I can guarantee that your existance is far more worthwhile than mine-

Hold on. I just noticed that great gash on your leg. What happened?

"Oh, just an accident, Mr. Bear. It's far less painful than looks; don't worry about it."

Go away.

Go.

You shouldn't be here. Leave! Leave now!

...Oh. Oh, no.

You turn you head around. You see a fairly young girl behind you. She notices your cut. Smacking her lips, she closes the door.

Dinner time.

"Welcome home, son! ...Hey, you look tuckered out! You should get some rest. Also, is it just me, or does that cut look a little worse? Not by much. Just a little more open. Eh, probably just me.

You do not deliver a response. You head to your bed.

You do not sleep well that night.

Bay

Years
Oh, so unlike the poem you posted earlier I think this one I can perhaps interpret. So at first glance it'll be one of those horror stories where the toy is evil but as you read further the toy is actually experiencing the horror stuff going on. At first it's interpretation of what is horror is silly with this mention.

What a surprise: Against all odds, both had the same aforementioned quirk! And guess what? They just so happened to love each other!

Every day, I am forced to watch. Horrors that no man, woman, or child should ever have to know. Alas, I am unable to run. I am unable to hide. I can't even cover my eyes, for, woe is me, I am unable to move, for I am a little, measly toy bear!

If I have to guess, it's similar to how pets are in the same bedroom as the couple doing...intimate things, lol.

Things then took a downhill with the mention of the bloody gash and I'm assuming it's someone else's doing and not the teddy bear's.

You turn you head around. You see a fairly young girl behind you. She notices your cut. Smacking her lips, she closes the door.

Dinner time.

"Welcome home, son! ...Hey, you look tuckered out! You should get some rest. Also, is it just me, or does that cut look a little worse? Not by much. Just a little more open. Eh, probably just me

The ending did get confusing for me, though, but it's because you have "young girl" and then when the speaker says "Welcome home, son", my initial thoughts were "Wait, is the speaker the mother or someone else?"

Sooo, my interpretation of what's going on might be wrong. If I'm right, though, then I like the twist on the evil teddy bear story even though the ending got me somewhat confused there.

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
Oh, so unlike the poem you posted earlier I think this one I can perhaps interpret. So at first glance it'll be one of those horror stories where the toy is evil but as you read further the toy is actually experiencing the horror stuff going on. At first it's interpretation of what is horror is silly with this mention.

If I have to guess, it's similar to how pets are in the same bedroom as the couple doing...intimate things, lol.

Things then took a downhill with the mention of the bloody gash and I'm assuming it's someone else's doing and not the teddy bear's.

The ending did get confusing for me, though, but it's because you have "young girl" and then when the speaker says "Welcome home, son", my initial thoughts were "Wait, is the speaker the mother or someone else?"

Sooo, my interpretation of what's going on might be wrong. If I'm right, though, then I like the twist on the evil teddy bear story even though the ending got me somewhat confused there.

You're not half off. First of all, the bear was never supposed to be considered evil at any point.

As for the ending, what happened is that the kid was a victim of the girl's weird fetish, and when he gets home, he is too scarred to tell anyone what happened.

Back