• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT: OU

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Well, this is my first team, I was hoping to get some ratings and improvements :)

260.png

Swampert, Leftovers
    Relaxed
    252hp/4att/252def
    Ice Beam
    EarthQuake
    Roar (Thinking of changing to surf/waterfall)
    Stealth Rock

I can usually take most starters with this, and sometimes another pokemon or two on their team, as well as setting up stealth rock.

373.png

Salamence, Leftovers
    Adamant
    4hp/252att/252Speed
    EarthQuake
    Dragon Dance
    Flamethrower
    Draco Meteor

Hmm.. I don't have much to say, it's usually pretty good all around. I usually send it out after Swampert, unless they have a pokemon that I know has an Ice Move.

212.png

Scizor, Life Orb
    Adamant, Technician
    32hp/252att/224Speed
    Swords Dance
    Brick Break
    Bullet Punch
    Quick Attack (Probably can be changed)

This is my favorite pokemon on my team, I use it for anything that gives the rest of my team trouble, and I usually leave it for last, as it can take out a lot of pokemon.

242.png

Blissey, Leftovers
    Bold, Natural Cure
    152hp/252def/104sp.att
    Flamethrower
    Icebeam
    Seismic Toss
    Soft Boiled

Usually pretty good at taking out pokemon, all around, as well as a wall.

227.png

Skarmory, Leftovers
    Calm, Keen Eye
    252hp/4def/252sp.def
    Brave Bird
    Roost
    Swords Dance
    Whirlwind (Probably could trade for another attack)

Pretty good at Swords Dancing then Brave Bird, or without using Swords Dance. I usually send out before or after Blissey, depending on the pokemon.

466.png

Electivire, Expert Belt
    Lonely
    36att/220Speed/252Sp.Att
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Cross Chop
    Hidden Power (Ice)

Pretty useful, but I'd be willing to trade it out for another. I use it for taking out any water pokemon/Gyarados/etc.

Well, that's my team, what do you all think?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, this is my first team, I was hoping to get some ratings and improvements :)

260.png

Swampert, Leftovers
    Relaxed
    252hp/4att/252def
    Ice Beam
    EarthQuake
    Roar (Thinking of changing to surf/waterfall)
    Stealth Rock

Good.

373.png

Salamence, Leftovers / Life Orb
    Naive
    4hp/252att/252Speed
    Outrage
    Dragon Dance
    Flamethrower
    Draco Meteor

You need a Dragon STAB move if you want to do any sort of damage with DD, so I suggest Outrage > Earthquake. Naive nature doesn't lower Flamethrower and Draco Meteor's power, which you would probably want that power for Steel-types such as Metagross.

212.png

Scizor, Life Orb
    Adamant, Technician
    32hp/252att/224Speed
    Swords Dance
    Brick Break
    Bullet Punch
    Quick Attack (Probably can be changed) / Bug Bite / X-Scissor

I would use Bug Bite > Quick Attack for a powerful STAB option for sturdy walls, but your choice. X-Scissor if you plan on using this for Wi-Fi and you don't have HGSS.

242.png

Blissey, Leftovers
    Bold, Natural Cure
    4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD OR 252 Def / 172 SpA / 84 SpD
    Flamethrower / Toxic / Thunder Wave
    Icebeam / Toxic / Thunder Wave
    Seismic Toss
    Soft Boiled

Toxic could help Electivire sweep, Thunder Wave for slowing down sweepers and Blissey won't be set up fodder. HP EVs for Blissey barely help it, so you can use one of the EV spreads above. Former is standard, the latter's SpA EVs is enough to break standard Rotom-A's Subs.

227.png

Skarmory, Leftovers / Shed Shell
    Impish, Keen Eye
    252hp/232 Def / 24 Speed
    Brave Bird
    Roost
    Spikes
    Whirlwind (Probably could trade for another attack)

Walled by everything. :|

466.png

Electivire, Expert Belt
    Mild
    36att/220Speed/252Sp.Att
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Cross Chop
    Hidden Power (Ice)

You're a special sweeper so a +SpA nature would do a lot better, where as Lonely only boosts Cross Chop's power which is only used for Blissey, Snorlax, and Tyranitar (who all of which are O/2HKOed).

Well, that's my team, what do you all think?

Comments in bold ↑. Might come back to help with threats.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hmmm... It seems that Shoddy Battle doesn't have Bug Bite on Scizor's move list :/ Although it says it's running all of HG/SS moves...

I'm liking the team, although I kept Flamethrower and Ice Beam on Blissey, for Dragons and Scizor, but I do like the new EV's.

And, instead of going without Swords dance on Skarmory, I just switched out Whirlwind for Spikes, it's working pretty well.

Years
  • You have to special moves and a physical move for mence and it should be the other way around if your going to pack DD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Umm use Outrage >> Draco on Mence. It gets the DD boost. Draco is really pointless on that set lol

You're going to want a ghost too if you are stacking spikes or its easy to rapid spin them away.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Umm use Outrage >> Draco on Mence. It gets the DD boost. Draco is really pointless on that set lol

You're going to want a ghost too if you are stacking spikes or its easy to rapid spin them away.

Yeah, I put Outrage on...

I was thinking of switching out Draco for Earthquake, it'll get the boost, and it helps with some pokemon.

Also, I'm not sure which pokemon to switch out for a Ghost.

Definitely not Blissey or Electivire, I've been beating people only using those after my Swampert. :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I was thinking of switching out Draco for Earthquake, it'll get the boost, and it helps with some pokemon.

Dont use Draco on DD Mence since it doesnt help like at all lol. Use EQ/Fire Blast/Outrage/DD.

Back