• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: flag expansion

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • Hi everyone
    first of all I want to say that I'm new to the community so I dont know if this the right place where to post this thread
    anyway
    I'm working on a firered hack rom but after having finished the second gym I have already used almost half of the free flag(from 200 to 29E)so I want to know if there is anyway of making other flags available.
    thanks in advance guys
    Fred

PS:Is there any tool/program that can tell me which flag I already used or I have to check every event?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hi everyone
    first of all I want to say that I'm new to the community so I dont know if this the right place where to post this thread
    anyway
    I'm working on a firered hack rom but after having finished the second gym I have already used almost half of the free flag(from 200 to 29E)so I want to know if there is anyway of making other flags available.
    thanks in advance guys
    Fred

PS:Is there any tool/program that can tell me which flag I already used or I have to check every event?
    Hi there, welcome to PC.

You'll want to try asking about this over in our ROM Hacking section (this part specifically: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=rom-hacking-center), as that's where the people are who can help you with this. Feedback & Support is intended more for stuff related to the PokeCommunity itself.

Back