• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
So far this game is great! But I'm on my tenth day and I'm kinda short on money. I'm trying to get enough to buy 20 gold by selling some fire stone/leaf stones. Is there a faster way to get money other than selling what I have?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2022
I saw this rom hack and tried to download it but when I launch it the game either stops at a point or just resets itself. Is there a fix?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I can't seem to start the game as the starting animation always loops when I press a button. Is there any way to fix this?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
i really like this rom hack .I wish if it coul have a countinued part if possible because it was a good rom hack i had fun playing it

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Did you change the shiny odds? my partner was curious since I got a shiny Chespin on my first try and they think the odds may have been adjusted.

Last edited:

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
Did you change the shiny odds? my partner was curious since I got a shiny Chespin on my first try and they think the odds may have been adjusted.

It's been so long that I don't remember anymore. Maybe your partner's really lucky 😄

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
tried using this hack on my MiyooMini+ but everytime i load it, idk if i just dont have the right emulator or not but it either opens and goes to white screen. a corrupt GBA opening screen. or loops the opening animatic

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
tried using this hack on my MiyooMini+ but everytime i load it, idk if i just dont have the right emulator or not but it either opens and goes to white screen. a corrupt GBA opening screen. or loops the opening animatic

Make sure to patch it to a Ruby version 1.0. Not 1.1 nor 1.2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 14, 2024
Dang, came here from a YouTube video. Unfortunate that it's no longer in development.

Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is staying on my radar for sure!

*When I Patch it all the download data disappears*

Last edited:
Back