• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I downloaded this hack but I can't get past the first main animation. It just keeps repeating over and over and it won't let me start the game. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Guys i fond the right Rom for it. Since i cant post it here, i wonder if i can send a link in private Messages to somebody. People are here are struggling so much i want to help them.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
There is a lot in this that sounds like it would be great but I'm not finding in the version I have. Yet your talking about haveing just added items as gifts I can craft myself and work differently ... Either two diffrent people are makeing the same game but slightly diffrebtky with the exact same name ... Or you removed a lot and changed the map a lot from this post till now ...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Also can you patch a rom and put it in a save or something I'm on a phone and it won't let me patch thro what few methods I can find for no computer ....

Years
Bug : As soon as I enter the Liala's Shop On Top of the Hill and Talk to the Shop owner. I get a text bug. See img :

jkMTmG

n6HUtw

https://ibb.co/jkMTmG
https://ibb.co/n6HUtw

Last edited:
Years
This hack is very impressive for a ruby hack. The only thing I'm a bit saddened about is the fact that I can't get laid......I hope the marriage feature is implemented soon.

Best of luck to you my dude.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
This hack is very impressive for a ruby hack. The only thing I'm a bit saddened about is the fact that I can't get laid......I hope the marriage feature is implemented soon.

Best of luck to you my dude.

Thank you. Sorry but I am not updating this hack anymore. Although I am planning to make another HarvestCraft hack. Which will definitely include marriage this time.

sz

Years
How can I enter to hidden grottoes? It keeps saying there's a narrow path buth nothing else.
Also, I don't know where I have to use the shovel.

I'm stuck with six badges

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
How can I enter to hidden grottoes? It keeps saying there's a narrow path buth nothing else.
Also, I don't know where I have to use the shovel.

I'm stuck with six badges

Season: Any
Time: Day
Day: Any
Badge: 6th badge
More Info: Go to the woods near the Mysterious Stone. Unlocks Hidden Grottoes.

You can use shovel during fall/autumn. You'll see patches of dirt. Talk to it.

sz

Years
Season: Any
Time: Day
Day: Any
Badge: 6th badge
More Info: Go to the woods near the Mysterious Stone. Unlocks Hidden Grottoes.

You can use shovel during fall/autumn. You'll see patches of dirt. Talk to it.

That rock did nothing when I talked to it, it just revives fossils and says "This rock seems to have a misterious power in it"

The honey tree doesn't seem to work too, whenever I check it after uing the honey, rhe next day is like I haven't used it

Last edited:

sz

Years
I guess you haven't met the previous events. Use this guide http://pokemon-harvestcraft.blogspot.com/p/story-guide.html. But it may spoil the hack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I edited the original post and added the FAQ. If some your questions are still unanswered. Feel free to post it here.

I think this is the problem I am facing, but the guide doesn't exist anymore. I need help :(

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330054&page=6

Edit:
NVM I found the guide and now I know how to proceed, thanks! :)

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
That rock did nothing when I talked to it, it just revives fossils and says "This rock seems to have a misterious power in it"

The honey tree doesn't seem to work too, whenever I check it after uing the honey, rhe next day is like I haven't used it

Then you'll gave to put another honey if no Pokémon appeared.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 3, 2018
Guys i fond the right Rom for it. Since i cant post it here, i wonder if i can send a link in private Messages to somebody. People are here are struggling so much i want to help them.

Can you send me a private message with the right ruby room for the Pokemon HarvestCraft? Thanks man.

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Ooh. Pokemon and the elements of the best Harvest Moon game. I'll have to save this for after I finish the current ROM Hack I'm playing.

Back